Pre-season

Is this body shape a good idea? Quads for go and biceps for show?

Genuine Q as carrying that much muscle around on the upper body is going to burn a lot of energy.

Good to be this size in pre season. Will drop some muscle mass with all the cardio in the heat they will be doing. If he keeps diet good he will retain most of his strength.

Genuine Q as carrying that much muscle around on the upper body is going to burn a lot of energy.
Upper body strength is pretty important nowadays with the wrestling that goes on.

Only have to look at CS9 who manages to tackle much larger players up top 1v1 and control their body until the support comes in.

Need to be able to hit and stick now and you aren't really relying on shoulder tackles anymore... it's those front on shots and wrapping up their upper body.

Ryan Matterson is really the only top-tier 2nd rower I can think of that has massive arms, it's definitely not the typical build you see these days.
Maybe not top tier yet but Fifita has guns

Hello Broncos family, I'm a new member and only recently found this platform existed however been following the Broncs ever since i can remember and actually thrilled to be apart of a discussion such as this one.

I noticed Cartwright pointing out on the news a coupe of weeks ago when TPJ was brought up. He suggests from what he has seen this pre-season that he is one of our leaders. While hes been as consistent as the weather in this country for the last couple of seasons he looks fit and I'm expecting him to improve the most out of our forwards next year. Even in the few games he played in 2020 still proved to be probably the best late offloader in the comp bar Paulo and maybe Tapau, We haven't seen the best of him yet and i think hes one of the keys to our attack which hopefully Kevie reverts to the classic broncos style. with the speed of the game increasing a trimmed down and consistent Tpj would be deadly.

Seems to be a common theme... I guess Walters doesn’t mind a big pack either...

Attachments

• 56362609-5660-4714-BD0E-32E5535CC9BB.jpeg
    56362609-5660-4714-BD0E-32E5535CC9BB.jpeg
    214.6 KB · Views: 178
That's some Hulk shit right there.

I've seen that photo of Hass and Carrigan a few times online today and Hass looks so big I've been having an argument with myself over if its photo shopped??

I don't know if its because I've never looked at him that close or he's just filled out over the off season (remembering he's only 21) but the guy looks absolutely bloody huge, his neck his arms his chest, thats just crazy!

AND he's still winning fitness drills at training while looking like an absolute tank!! If we figure out how to use him effectively he could be seriously damagaing!

That photo is wank bank material for Wolfie!
I thought of Wolfe too, but more along the lines of asking him if Carrigan had a midget brother that rocked up to training to hang out with Haas.

The bloke is enormous!

Hello Broncos family, I'm a new member and only recently found this platform existed however been following the Broncs ever since i can remember and actually thrilled to be apart of a discussion such as this one.

I noticed Cartwright pointing out on the news a coupe of weeks ago when TPJ was brought up. He suggests from what he has seen this pre-season that he is one of our leaders. While hes been as consistent as the weather in this country for the last couple of seasons he looks fit and I'm expecting him to improve the most out of our forwards next year. Even in the few games he played in 2020 still proved to be probably the best late offloader in the comp bar Paulo and maybe Tapau, We haven't seen the best of him yet and i think hes one of the keys to our attack which hopefully Kevie reverts to the classic broncos style. with the speed of the game increasing a trimmed down and consistent Tpj would be deadly.
Welcome - good post!

Most importantly, you’ve got @Huge on side by not saying “revert back”.

Welcome - good post!

Most importantly, you’ve got @Huge on side by not saying “revert back”.
Well, you do have to admit that 'revert' seems somewhat naked when 'back' isn't the following word!

I too welcome new members and say 'give us your best'.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Manlyman
  • Broncosarethebest
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Brocko
  • Jazza
  • Alec
  • Volvo Driver
  • Painin the Haas
  • Johnny92
  • The Strapper
  • Bish
  • Mister Wright
  • BroncosAlways
  • Lurker
  • azza.79
  • bazza
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.