Pre-season

Kev said roster almost complete so we probably have another signing

Football department- minister for don’t be a dick and common sense.

Report to S Walters if you can’t be sensible.

ironically the only brother not to play for the Broncos. But a very good manager for last 20 years.
Really? Does this kind of make up for them letting go those 2 old fellas that cracked the whip that you spoke about awhile ago?

Football department- minister for don’t be a dick and common sense.

Report to S Walters if you can’t be sensible.

ironically the only brother not to play for the Broncos. But a very good manager for last 20 years.
I remember you or Joe saying that Kevvie wanted Steve in the football operations dept but it got turned down... Does this mean Kevvie got his man??

I believe you mentioned that Steve is a great operator inside a football operations dept so I am stoked to hear that he's in there!!

Some of us were really worried with the silence from the club... the team comes back and a little bit comes out through the media and all of a sudden we are all very confident and happy with our trajectory for the season... I especially think Isaako is looking fit and ready for a good year

Lodge can become exceptional if he continues to develop himself and further model himself off Petro - no frills, simple hard and smart footy. Pangai will get some humble mentoring. Great news.
Doesn’t lodge get most his wraps for his ball playing?

I haven’t really seen it personally but that seems to be the narrative

To me, a lot of his off loads look forced. It becomes both predicitive and a liability. If it become a natural part of his game that came after metres gained with instinct, i would be happy.

it is a facet to his game ... but in 2019 he was averaging 153m per match as well.

Really? Does this kind of make up for them letting go those 2 old fellas that cracked the whip that you spoke about awhile ago?

I can’t remember who I was talking about- maybe Trad and Rach. If so no can’t replace those guys.

Did/was at Dolphins. Ball playing forwards are like having an awesome reverse sweep- you can’t really use it if you’re team is always 5/80.

Broncos are always 5/80.
Sorry, but I’m at a loss to workout what 5/80 is. Can you expand please?

Active Now

• Skathen
  • Allo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • ivanhungryjak
  • scobie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.