Pre-season

The Fisherman

QCup Player
Well, as Nashy and Lynx know, amongst quite a few others it's both a description and my real name. Or so close to it it's not funny. Huge by name Huge by description. Shouldn't be too difficult for posters to figure out. I'm old now but back in the day, weights etc made me...the Prick with Eyes. 👍
Just a Prick now mate hey!

theshed

Return of the Mac
Well, as Nashy and Lynx know, amongst quite a few others it's both a description and my real name. Or so close to it it's not funny. Huge by name Huge by description. Shouldn't be too difficult for posters to figure out. I'm old now but back in the day, weights etc made me...the Prick with Eyes. 👍
First name Hugh, last name Jeh

Alex Wingnut

BRL Player
Well, as Nashy and Lynx know, amongst quite a few others it's both a description and my real name. Or so close to it it's not funny. Huge by name Huge by description. Shouldn't be too difficult for posters to figure out. I'm old now but back in the day, weights etc made me...the Prick with Eyes. [emoji106]

Fair enough mate [emoji106]

Unbreakable

International Rep
Staff
🌏

Looks like Isaako has won the fullback jersey.

Based on pre-season photos and observations so far, this appears to be trending towards the round 1 back line -

1. Isaako
2. ??? (Farnworth, Copley, Arthars, Oates, Mead, Kennar)
3. ??? (Farnworth, Copley, Arthars)
4. Niu (Staggs - once fit)
5. Coates
6. Milford
7. Dearden

Accept

NRL Player
Sawtell

Based on pre-season photos and observations so far, this appears to be trending towards the round 1 back line -

1. Isaako
5. Coates
6. Milford
7. Dearden
Even with all those options, it's a pretty ordinary backline to say the least. Let's hope the "power" of Kevie (if he has any) can influence them to overachieve this year.

broncos4life

International Rep
Brisbane

1. Isaako
5. Coates
6. Milford
7. Dearden
Makes sense that Niu is transitioning into the centre position, Brimson has the Fullback position at the Titans locked down so it won't be available when he goes there next year.

Fitzy

QCup Player
Makes sense that Niu is transitioning into the centre position, Brimson has the Fullback position at the Titans locked down so it won't be available when he goes there next year.
He hasn’t signed with the titans... do you just not know that or are you being sarcastic because all of us I am sure have a sick feeling in our gut he is gonna piss of next year

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mesmerise

Twitter