Pre-Season

I've been coming through all the Broncos juniors
season 3 facepalm GIF by Drunk History UK

What action can they take? 17 year old took bad advice and said what his manager told him to-was it truthful- nope, was it professional- nope. But that’s every manager ever.

NRL would take up everyday chasing these issues if they punished stupid managers.

In the end he hurt his reputation and the reputation of a nice kid.

Isn't that why they supposedly brought in an accreditation program for the managers. so the NRL could hold them accountable for their actions.

if the accreditation program doesn't even allow them to do that, then it is literally worthless

Any articles?. Maybe a tomorrow thing.

Anyone able to pull some Reyno quotes from this

Slow news day stuff. Recycled quotes:

Adam Reynolds:

On Blake Mozer: “Like most of them in our squad they are pretty inexperienced. But he is a keen learner and a hard trainer. He is just coming off a bit of an injury so he is not training with the full squad. But I have been in a lot of opposed sessions against him last season and for a young fella he is pretty smart. He has good knowledge of the game and is enthusiastic and ready to rip in.”​
On Logan Bayliss-Brow: “He is a big fella that played with Scotland at the World Cup. He goes all day, does his job and never lets you down. He is still young and growing into his body, and with another full pre-season under his belt good things are expected of him.”​
On Ethan Quai-Ward: “He has come back in pretty good nick. He has been training really well. He is a young fell with a lot of potential. We have got some quality outside backs. But look, if they turn up and perform well at training and put their best foot forward in games there is no doubt that they won’t (sic) get a shot.”​

Any articles?. Maybe a tomorrow thing.

Anyone able to pull some Reyno quotes from this

It's a Crawley article:

Reynolds on Blake Mozer: “Like most of them in our squad they are pretty inexperienced. But he is a keen learner and a hard trainer. He is just coming off a bit of an injury so he is not training with the full squad. But I have been in a lot of opposed sessions against him last season and for a young fella he is pretty smart. He has good knowledge of the game and is enthusiastic and ready to rip in.”

Reynolds on Logan Bayliss-Brow: “He is a big fella that played with Scotland at the World Cup. He goes all day, does his job and never lets you down. He is still young and growing into his body, and with another full pre-season under his belt good things are expected of him.”

Reynolds on Ethan Quai-Ward: “He has come back in pretty good nick. He has been training really well. He is a young fell with a lot of potential. We have got some quality outside backs. But look, if they turn up and perform well at training and put their best foot forward in games there is no doubt that they won’t get a shot.”

then it is literally worthless

You've just summed up the NRL.

Interesting that the NRL seem to have done absolutely nothing to let this be known through any official channels. Maybe they will but I doubt it.

Isn't that why they supposedly brought in an accreditation program for the managers. so the NRL could hold them accountable for their actions.

if the accreditation program doesn't even allow them to do that, then it is literally worthless

I don’t think being a tool in the media is bad enough to do anything. He’s only harmed himself and his client.

Do you think kevvie will let him go or he will leave?

The first step to either of those things happening would be going and spending large on a hooker, which he hasn't done. Good thing he doesn't read these forums, on ya Kev.

GKDonkey asking the important questions.

I've been combing through all the Broncos juniors and can't put a name to the face at all.

I'm not even sure who the bulkier player standing left to Te Kura is.
Is the bulkiest guy there Bayliss brow?

it won't even do that.

the media made a big song and dance regarding his accusations about the club, we've now been cleared, and it's crickets from the media
Complete distortion. The Mole repeated what the Broncos released:

"“Both the NRL & RLPA have reviewed the situation at the request of the player agent and no wrongdoing by the club was found."​
If you read the actual article, the NRL contradicts the club, in what appears to be accusing it of lying. This has nothing to do with the media. It is a direct quote.

The club has never corrected this press release, so there is actually no reason to update it.

Active Now

• ezpz
  • GCBRONCO
  • broncsgoat
  • Wolfie
  • Brocko
  • Foordy
  • Xzei
  • Midean
  • Harry Sack
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Jazza
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Fitzy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Sproj
  • BruiserMk1
  • Battler
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Allo
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.