Pre-Season

He isn’t top 30? We’ll lose him then I reckon.
Nah if Ben was going to ditch he would have ditched by now. This is his second year out of school if he was a greedy bugger both for NRL footy and Money his best opportunities to cheaply attain the two are gone so I reckon he is sticking around. Plus a development contract holds the same restrictions of leaving as a top 30 it just isn't financially as good and has playing restrictions in the first half of the year.

In one breathe you complain about us having a squad that too young (especially our pack)

In the next breathe you complain (or at least worry) that one of our young forwards isn't in the top 30

You're definitely a contradiction mate
Think id be mote concerned if nothing is done with sailor or smoothy wouldnt put it past bennett to be sniffing around

In one breathe you complain about us having a squad that too young (especially our pack)

In the next breathe you complain (or at least worry) that one of our young forwards isn't in the top 30

You're definitely a contradiction mate

You are very black and white my man. I think we are too back heavy in the squad. We could afford to lose a Quai-Ward, no need for an Sailor even or even a Bayliss-Brow. Cut Robati which is likely to happen anyway.

Basically, instead of getting defensive man think of why someone might be something that they are saying.

You are very black and white my man. I think we are too back heavy in the squad. We could afford to lose a Quai-Ward, no need for an Sailor even or even a Bayliss-Brow. Cut Robati which is likely to happen anyway.

Basically, instead of getting defensive man think of why someone might be something that they are saying.
cross eyed dennis the menace GIF

Trial games will be on Fox so there will be a promo every 5 minutes with his voice
it's annoying the **** actually played some footy so it's harder to badmouth his contrived faux australiana how about this bloke dogshit bogan bombast

on the plus side at least isuzu are 'going their own way' a little less these days!

just on the Pre-season, and its probably been covered somwhere. But has there been any boot camps or team bonding camps on the gap runs this year?

I felt like we were pretty fit last year so will be intersting to know if we've chnaged things up this pre season. Maybe they've spent every day from day one in the paddock doing defensive work and we won't concede 50 this year?

“Reynolds omitted from trial team altogether, speculation is rife that the termination of his contract is imminent.”
In my head he's retiring before his contract is up. It's not a prediction: it's something that's somehow been hardwired into my expectations.

Active Now

• Organix
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Allo
  • Johnny92
  • Xzei
  • Bucking Beads
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mr Fourex
  • jarro65
  • Skathen
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Wolfie
  • bb_gun
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Jazza
  • Broncosarethebest
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.