M

morganmorgan

NYC Player
Mar 9, 2015
What are your predictions for today?

Scoreline: 23 to 14

Clive Churchhill Medalist: Corey Parker

Can someone move this to the main forum please

Milf to cut through and run the length of the field for a try.

Last edited:
I wish we had it wrapped up by 60 but I can't see it. It has a 32-30 feel about it to me for some reason.

Broncos by 10. CC Sammy T.

Broncos by 6.

CC medal to Adam Blair

Broncos by 19.... Lead by 13 with 8 minutes to go followed by 79th minute try to make the difference 19

Broncos by 6.

CC medal to Hunt who seals the win in the last ten with a big dummy and scores under the posts.

FTS Oates.

Broncos by 16
FTS Hunt
MOM/Clive Churchill Blair
Broncos 28 Cowboys 12

Broncos by 6
FTS Oates
CCM Hodges
Rabs to confuse Glenn/Milford, Thaiday/Blair and possibly Hodges/Kahu, and 10 minutes combined babble about the block.

Only 10 minutes? Bloody brilliant!!!

I think I said it earlier, but I fully expect the CC to be between Thurston, Hunt and Parker.

Well didn't that come back to haunt me, shame on me LOL

toss a fucking coin or make friends with a referee - that's where this bullshit league is at nowadays .. how many times do you see it - the better team is made to endure a crooked, engineered, manufactured grand stand finish all for the sake of fucking TV ratings ....

have fun with it all from this point fwd because I'm through with it ... roll the dice and hope the broncos have a big enough lead with 2 mins to go next year .. oh and hope Dave Smith approves of the result

BOL and goodbye, I'm through with this National Product Television Showpiece .. am a passive observer from here on

Last edited:

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • Sproj
  • Battler
  • Mr Fourex
  • Broncosgirl
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Bucking Beads
  • MasterWright
  • broncos4life
  • winslow_wong
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Fitzy
  • GCBRONCO
  • I bleed Maroon
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.