Prelim Finals Discussion

...but then again the preening that Gus and Jamie Soward would do if the Panthers won would be unbearable.

I don't want the Roosters to do it coz I like Brisbane being the last team to go back-to-back

I hope that despite Gus and "slappable" Soward, the Panthers take it, because the other teams really, really suck!

But whatever happens, souffs needs to keep the streak going and choke again!

Meh, i'd rather see Gus and Soward than Crowe and the Burgii

Might get a Hollywood movie out of it.

Jason Statham as Sam Burgess.
Teumura Morrison as Ben Te'o.
Deborah Mailman as Greg Inglis.

Russell Crowe as Russell Crowe.
Written, directed and produced by Russell Crowe.

Since 1974, Bulldogs have appeared in a GF every 10 years. 1974, 1984, 1994, 2004.

The last time Rabbitohs and Roosters played each other in the finals, Bulldogs won the comp against Roosters.

Since 2007, every team that has knocked off Manly have won the premiership which happened to be Bulldogs this year.

In 2004, Bulldogs knocked off Storm & Penrith to advance to the Grand Final. Penrith finished 4th that year and went up against Bulldogs in the preliminary final. They finished 4th this year and again both sides go up against each other in the preliminary final.

In 2004, the Bulldogs captain Steve Price left the club. The Roosters captain Brad Fittler retired. This year Ennis is leaving the club, and Minichiello is retiring..

Roosters vs Bulldogs GF.

To add to that:
Of those Bulldog GF appearances, they've won every second one. The last one was 2004, which they won, so it's looking like whoever they face in the GF will beat them.

Inglis has just been ruled out with a hip injury !

Might get a Hollywood movie out of it.

Jason Statham as Sam Burgess.
Teumura Morrison as Ben Te'o.
Deborah Mailman as Greg Inglis.

Russell Crowe as Russell Crowe.
Written, directed and produced by Russell Crowe.

Yeah this why I would hate to see a Souths title. It would be nice for their club and all but just imagine the repercussions of it.

Yeah this why I would hate to see a Souths title. It would be nice for their club and all but just imagine the repercussions of it.

Plus you're a Roosters fan and they're your mortal enemy.

Read it on Facebook, but can't find a link to any reputable source yet ??

Yeah I just went on to facebook to have a look and I found it. As Monty Burns would say "Excellent"

The Inglis injury is a troll gentlemen. There's no link in the article and Souths apparently sent out a group message to members calling it bs

The Inglis injury is a troll gentlemen. There's no link in the article and Souths apparently sent out a group message to members calling it bs

That's good news (to me)

I hope they smash the feather dusters...then get rolled by the panthers in the big one.

I've been praying for the Roosters tonight. I usually get lucky when I do that.

Why would a Broncos fan pray for any other team to win if they didn't have a lot of money on them?

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Dash
  • Sproj
  • Foordy
  • Clintos
  • Maddy
  • Cavalo
  • Browny
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.