PRE-GAME [PRELIMINARY FINAL] Brisbane Broncos vs New Zealand Warriors at Lang Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loser of Pen vs Wahs, takes on winner of Knights vs Raiders.

We play whoever wins that game.

On form you would say it's a sure thing we'll play the Knights in week 3. Wahs might pull a win though.

So in theory.....

Panthers beat Warriors
Sharks v Roosters (who bloody knows?!)
Knights beat Raiders

Week 2:

Warriors v Knights
Storm v Sharks/Roosters

PRELIMS:
Panthers v Storm/Sharks/Roosters
Broncos destroy Warriors/Knights/Raiders

GF
Broncos by 100 over whoever is unlucky enough to make it that far.

On form you would say it's a sure thing we'll play the Knights in week 3. Wahs might pull a win though.
Knights are on quite a streak. Will be a tough game if it happens.

Ponga is also carrying a injury so see how he pulls up after this game.. Raiders will try bash him.

Knights are on quite a streak. Will be a tough game if it happens.
Yeah they're the only team other than Penrith that worry me because they're actually playing quality football and Ponga has been as good as Walsh. But we'll dominate them in the middle so I don't think they can stick with us.

I reckon it'll be the Knights. They are far and away the best team to make finals outside of the top 4, and with the Warriors losing SJ in a game they were already unlikely to win, I just can't see them recovering in time. They will be out in straight sets which is pretty depressing. They deserved to be a force in this finals series after everything they've done for the game.

As for our chances against Newy, I am feeling pretty okay about it. We dominate them in the front row and the backline. The spine is the only place you could argue they're really on par with us and that is very arguable. Their only chance is if Ponga has the game of his life.

Fuckin TBA...point me at em!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Foordy
  • Hurrijo
  • mitch222
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • bb_gun
  • broncs30
  • achievedrap
  • Lozza
  • cento
  • Footy Fanatic
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.