PRE-GAME [PRELIMINARY FINAL] Brisbane Broncos vs New Zealand Warriors at Lang Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
if your team is as arrogant as you fullas, it's a recipe for disaster. just like us you were shit, now you're tapping away at the keyboard thinking you're gods gift. LOL.
Wahmbulance

its so funny, you've been shit for so long, but you hold on to the good old days. at least with us, we know we have been crap, but there is no pressure on us. its all on the broncos. i hope for your collective mental health you get the job done, otherwise...................................

you even have to have alfie langer hanging out the arse of your team on the field directing traffic.

You know I would really love to visit the trophy cabinet the Warriors have, maybe you can take us on a tour personally? We can always loan you some if you need any.

its so funny, you've been shit for so long, but you hold on to the good old days. at least with us, we know we have been crap, but there is no pressure on us. its all on the broncos. i hope for your collective mental health you get the job done, otherwise...................................
At least we have good old days! When exactly has warriors won a premiership again? Can you remind me please?

Do you want to cuddle?

but i know we have been terrible, so no skin off my nose. you guys are just so arrogant about your chances it's a joke. bloody hell reading through all the comments you'd think you're dead set $1.01 odds on to win the thing. settle down and appreciate you've been terrible for a long time and be humble FFS.

but i know we have been terrible, so no skin off my nose. you guys are just so arrogant about your chances it's a joke. bloody hell reading through all the comments you'd think you're dead set $1.01 odds on to win the thing. settle down and appreciate you've been terrible for a long time and be humble FFS.

Its not arrogance. Its confidence. And superior ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • Bucking Beads
  • Sproj
  • Broncorob
  • Wolfie
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Lurker
  • Mister Wright
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Strop
  • Financeguy
  • Hurrijo
  • BruiserMk1
  • bazza
  • MasterWright
  • Battler
  • Xzei
  • Locky24
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Shane Tronc
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.