Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Got to stick to our routine of pre and post game threads, guys!

I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW.

**** yeah Adam Blair. He stood up again tonight, I think he must be on the same raw meat diet as Matt Scott.

Also did anyone else nptice Fittler talking to RTS about how unlucky the Roosters were tonight? At one stage he said there were 15 men on the park for the Broncos. Fucking seriously, they get the most blatant advantages every week (just ask Kane Evans) plus are allowed to lie in the ruck for periods which would get Jarrod Wallace cop a lifetime ban, so just let it go Freddy. The better team won. By a lot. Deal with it.

Last edited:
An absolutely incredible effort. This team will be the Premiers.

3. Blair
2. Milf
1. Hunt

Honorable to Boyd, Thaiday and our bench.

WE ARE GOING TO THE SHIP
**** YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!

**** yeah Adam Blair. He stood up again tonight, I think he must be on the same raw meat diet as Matt Scott.

Guy was immense. I was sceptical of his signing but he's made me eat humble pie aplenty.

Not sure if they showed it on TV but the way he gee'd the crowd up in the last 30 seconds was some goosebumps shit.

That was a wise investment to shell out and put new batteries in Blair and Gillette for the game. Awesome stuff. Just can't speak highly enough of Hunt and his efforts. Outstanding.

The Broncos have reached a new level tonight. A level that so high that I'm not sure anyone can go with us. Bennett is a genius at this end of the season.

Anyone that watched the game on TV.

Did you see a banner that said, "Welcome back to Brisbane, Mitch"?

That's a shame.

I could only hold it up a couple of times.. The person behind me had a whinge to the staff there.

What an immense effort. One of the very best Broncos performances I have sever seen. The intensity and energy and relentless momentum in defence and attack was stunning. What a combination of aggression, brutal hitting and superb finesse creativity and execution in attack. Wow. The front foot at last and how it showed. We smashed them up the middle and on the edges.

What a team, what a coach!

Anyone got footage of skd's reaction to that awesome first try? I'm sure it is hilarious.

Milford is a ruthless assassin who will rip your heart out of your chest. He just does not care. Would probably dominate Origin straight away,

Yep he looks like a 15 year old but plays like a ninja/wizard/milf. Imagine him off the bench in origin. Devostatingly good.

Stormtrooper-GIF.gif

Anyone got footage of skd's reaction to that awesome first try? I'm sure it is hilarious.

I'm about to.

EDIT: Never mind. It doesn't show up in the footage.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Footy Fanatic
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • maddo
  • Mustafur
  • Mr Fourex
  • Ondi
  • BroncosAlways
  • Broncosarethebest
  • mystico
  • GCBRONCO
  • Galah
  • Dash
  • Kev_Guz
  • Tim K
  • Lurker
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.