POST GAME Preliminary Final: Broncos vs Warriors

The minutes silence last night, the amount of people that called out "UP THE WAHS" or "UP THE BRONCOS".

People that call out during a minutes silence should be booted. It's disrespectful. It's not that hard to shut the **** up for one minute.

Worst part is C. Parker claiming he bleeds maroon and gold again

Fbkidiyy30xWO0OJowXRWDI12uQ

The minutes silence last night, the amount of people that called out "UP THE WAHS" or "UP THE BRONCOS".

People that call out during a minutes silence should be booted. It's disrespectful. It's not that hard to shut the **** up for one minute.
It is bloody disrespectful-the stadium needs to have CCTV cameras aimed at all seats so they can pinpoint these fuckers and have them banned for LIFE for ALL events at Suncorp!😡😡

Bloody hell warriors fans can't handle their alcohol. I seen at least a dozen hardly able to stand by half time

So we now get a crack at the riff raff. I’m still waiting to hear if Cleary passed his HIA? Him sitting in the post presser with a bandaged and blooded Mellon and not a word was said about him not being made to come off.

Billy Walters was inspirational tonight. That snipe from dummy half was exactly what we needed to calm the boys nerves after the shock of the warriors blitz try.

The amount of yards we ‘took’ up the middle was immense. Pat, Flegs and Payne were relentless.

If we can bring that perfect game that we’ve been threatening all year I’m convinced we’ll blow Penrith away.

Finally, I don’t think the sentimental side of me will be able to keep it together next week when I see Kevvie and Billy embrace. As a father he’s done everything possible to raise his boy and I’m sure Kim will be looking down on them both with an immense sense of pride and satisfaction,

Well done Broncos. Let’s enjoy the week and then celebrate the weekend like the Broncos of old.

Six as a player, and with this current squad heaven knows how many as a coach.

Thanks Kevvie!

That's one of the things I love about Cobbo, just so raw and good for doing something totally random.
Yeah his huge run where he flattened his opposing winger then cut back inside, personally beat every warriors player to find an open path to the try line on the opposite side of the field only to grubber it to no one was vintage Selwyn.

Me personally, I've had alot of judgement of Billy Walters all year and it's mostly been negative. But Billy has really improved this year and he's stepped up the last month. He's proven to me he's deserved his position in the team and Kevie has been great to believe in him.

Yeah his huge run where he flattened his opposing winger then cut back inside, personally beat every warriors player to find an open path to the try line on the opposite side of the field only to grubber it to no one was vintage Selwyn.

I appreciated that when he made that break early he held it and took the tackle rather than chance a risky offload or kick. Payne did the same later, and from memory we scored soon after both. I didn't mind him having a crack late with the game pretty much in hand, but I'm glad to see them protecting the ball early.

Yep, it was a fucking terrible call and swung the momentum back to Brisbane. But the avalanche that came after that moment was always coming mate. It was only a matter of time before Brisbane broke away and finished the game.
I wouldnt say it swung momentum. They were hanging by a thread. We were always more threatening to score next

Worst part is C. Parker claiming he bleeds maroon and gold again
always a bald headed wannabe. had a great career on the back if the broncs. now just a polesmoker

made rep sides on the back of broncs success
if he played for anyone else...would he have repped as much. unlikely

Lionel Morgan was a fucking champ. Please read his story. Played with a coupke of his sons Brad and Earl. Bith champs. Lionel gave so much time back Wynnum back in the day. this bloke rubbing your calves was a kegend but he never said anything. True legend of Wynnum and BRL Vale Mr Morgan

Active Now

• marw
  • simplythebest
  • Lazza
  • Brotherdu
  • Jedhead
  • Ondi
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.