POST GAME Preliminary Final: Broncos vs Warriors

I don't think the sensor on my watch will last this week let alone grand final day.

Hoping I don't have a heart attack before Sunday.
Screenshot 20230923 223139

Thought Jessy Arthur's had a great game. Peppered all night under a heap of pressure. One drop but didn't let that bother him. Made plenty of tough carries too.
Yea they were definitely targeting him, but he did well. I think Penrith will do the same.

Great fucking win.

As good as we were, we need to be significantly better next week if we want to knock off the Panthers. Way too many errors, some poor decision making & leaky defensively on the edges. Panthers will carve us up if we give them as many opportunities as we did the Warriors tonight.

Talking good, I thought Palasia was absolutely huge again tonight off the bench.

18 runs, 159 metres, 2 offloads, 22 tackles.

Wasn’t happy first 10. But let’s put that down to nerves.

They come through that and played fast flowing footy and let’s be honest, we ripped them a new one.
Talk is cheap, and all season long we’ve had our doubters.

Fair play to Arthurs though. Having made the error that led to their first try he was awesome with his safe hands for the rest of the game.

Walsh just doesn’t let anything drag him down. That intercept pass led to another try but he just pops back up like a Jack in the box….. incredible talent incredible big game player.

take a bow Billy, proved all your haters wrong and no one deserves this as much as you either.

Not bothered too much about the forward pass try, the score line wasn’t exactly close and didn’t have an overall bearing on the contest.

Onto the Panthers, so let’s enjoy this night (day for me), and look forward to the next 7 years which is how long it’s going to feel like befor the GF

GO YOU MAGNIFICENT BRONCOS

Active Now

• Lostboy
  • Jedhead
  • Swordfish
  • Allo
  • Jazza
  • Bucking Beads
  • FACTHUNT
  • Griffo
  • Santa
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Fozz
  • Ondi
  • mitch222
  • Culhwch
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.