NRLW POST GAME Preliminary Final - Knights vs Broncos

That's two high shots completely missed

Southwell is so arrogant

Duzzi needs to belt her

Honestly forget the game, one of the girls just needs to take Southwell out, I can’t stand even looking at the arrogant POS.

What a great job the nrl have done with the nrlw.

Salary cap rules brought in to break up the dominance of the broncos (nrl openly admitted this).......thus allowing Newcastle and the roosters to buy all the broncos best players.... and dominate the competition.

If roosters won 3 premierships in a row there is NO WAY IN HELL they bring those rules in. NO WAY. **** the nrl. If we win the men's nrl we better enjoy it bcos there is 100% chance they bring in some rule or salary cap change to try to stop any "dominance". The media is already pursuing the forward pass technology as if that forward pass that had no bearing on the result was the 1st forward pass missed in the history of the game. We can't possibly keep our players given we've only lost 2 starting and 1 bench player from our team this year yet souffs buy wighton and crickets from the media.... so predictable....

We’re so pass-happy

Take a fucking hit-up

The girls are tired after watching the boys last night

I said earlier this year, Ciesiolka would make a great fullback

I hope Prince is 4D Chess-ing the Knights into thinking they can just coast this second half

Some atrocious play in both attack and defence

We need possession for our attack to work. We don’t have the speed or strength gap over teams (like the men’s team does) to make something out of nothing

Knights are nothing without Upton

Our first contact on defence is so so bad

Pity Maynard isn’t as dogshit at the Knights as she was with us

Just aren’t good enough this year to beat the better teams.

Knights will win the comp this year I reckon.

Active Now

• dasherhalo
  • johnny plath
  • Foordy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Allo
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Brotherdu
  • Sproj
  • Jazza
  • Bucking Beads
  • HarryAllan7
  • Brocko
  • FACTHUNT
  • winslow_wong
  • Manifesto
  • Harry Sack
  • Spoon
  • Battler
  • Footy Fanatic
  • RolledOates
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.