Presale codes

T

Tambo89

Sep 17, 2023
Does anyone have a nonticketed member presale code for tomorrow. Desperate to get tickets for my dad to go.

Here's some code I found on a website.

const animals = ['pigs', 'goats', 'sheep'];

const count = animals.push('cows');
console.log(count);
// Expected output: 4
console.log(animals);
// Expected output: Array ["pigs", "goats", "sheep", "cows"]

animals.push('chickens', 'cats', 'dogs');
console.log(animals);
// Expected output: Array ["pigs", "goats", "sheep", "cows", "chickens", "cats", "dogs"]

A spare code I have for thee, if you answer these riddles three!

Riddle the first! A member have we, who predicts results with wolfish glee, a player loves he, who would that be?

Riddle the second! Another member in these parts has set his sights on a son, full of heart. The hate he feels is quite surreal - who that is, is for you to reveal!

Riddle the third! I don't know, something about something else, I've lost interest to be honest...

Riddle the first! A member have we, who predicts results with wolfish glee, a player loves he, who would that be?

Riddle the second! Another member in these parts has set his sights on a son, full of heart. The hate he feels is quite surreal - who that is, is for you to reveal!

Riddle the third! I don't know, something about something else, I've lost interest to be honest...

Ha. The answer is a bribe. Tenner do it?

If you nailed a third riddle that post would have ended up in the BHQ Hall of Fame.

I could not love a post more lol

DO NOT GIVE NEW MEMBERS CODES GUYS

They could be scalpers, or warriors fans trying to use you like @djbrown1830@gmail. and 'Kaytee' @Katbroncos that are begging for codes on the Wahs forum.

Screenshots from Warriors forum below.
Screenshot 2023 09 18 at 110758 am

Screenshot 2023 09 18 at 110457 am

DO NOT GIVE NEW MEMBERS CODES GUYS

They could be scalpers, or warriors fans trying to use you like @djbrown1830@gmail. and 'Kaytee' @Katbroncos that are begging for codes on the Wahs forum.

Screenshots from Warriors forum below. View attachment 24145

View attachment 24146
i am not on warrior forum you idiot, keep shitting on fans but....so called broncos support you are mate. i got tickets anyway from someone who is actually nice and guess what i BOUGHT TWO

i am not on warrior forum you idiot, keep shitting on fans but....so called broncos support you are mate. i got tickets anyway from someone who is actually nice and guess what i BOUGHT TWO
why would a new member want to even stay on this site when you are just being nasty. I am actually leaving I got my tickets thanks toa nice fan but thanks to POS like you I am leaving.....catch ya at the game arse....

why would a new member want to even stay on this site when you are just being nasty. I am actually leaving I got my tickets thanks toa nice fan but thanks to POS like you I am leaving.....catch ya at the game arse....
Mate, who are you again? Shush

if you cant see what seems a bit sus about new members signing up only to be asking for codes for tickets then i dont know what to tell you

Hip Hop Television GIF by WE tv

Also while we are on topic, let's have a bit of self awareness (and for anyone who might be thinking of opening an account and presenting a sob story to get another members AAN) - just don't. You can wait for the GENERAL PUBLIC SALE, because you are the GENERAL PUBLIC.

We know what you would like to do with the AAN, and giving out an AAN will just end in disaster if we qualify for the GF. So again, DON'T BOTHER.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.