Presale codes

A spare code I have for thee, if you answer these riddles three!

Riddle the first! A member have we, who predicts results with wolfish glee, a player loves he, who would that be?

Riddle the second! Another member in these parts has set his sights on a son, full of heart. The hate he feels is quite surreal - who that is, is for you to reveal!

Riddle the third! I don't know, something about something else, I've lost interest to be honest...
I'm a bit confused as to whether the answers are the member names or the player names.

I'm a bit confused as to whether the answers are the member names or the player names.

All part of the riddle. I'm afraid you've failed. Unfortunately you won't be reading this, as the floor should have opened up beneath you and you'll have fallen to your death into the pit of spikes.

All part of the riddle. I'm afraid you've failed. Unfortunately you won't be reading this, as the floor should have opened up beneath you and you'll have fallen to your death into the pit of spikes.
Oh NOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooo............ .............

The people that signed up just to try and leech codes, why didn't you guys just fork out the $20 for the digital membership and get a code for the members pre-sale?

Why weren’t you in here contributing three years ago, Kat when we were spooning? You’d have much more credibility then.

Nothing tilts me more, seen several examples of it too.

I would NEVER call myself a Lions fan because I sure as hell wasn't a fan when they were shit, I haven't earned that right. Just as an example.

Here’s the code

Movie Tech GIF

Is there a sale for members for grand final tickets? If so, may I request someone's code for this? Thanks guys.

Pretty sure the pre-sale has already happened.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Foordy
  • Fozz
  • Fatboy
  • Strop
  • marw
  • LittleDavey
  • Jazza
  • Brocko
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Midean
  • Sproj
  • pennywisealfie
  • Fitzy
  • Dazza 92
  • Harry Sack
  • Bucking Beads
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Xzei
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.