Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
NRL pre-season will determine Broncos’ success
in 2020

Chris Honnery,
The Courier-Mail
November 11, 2019 9:27am

Last edited by a moderator:
Pre-season can affect a season, profound. What a great thing all the other clubs wouldn't realise this.

Shit I never thought of it like this, changes how I view the game completely. Can't wait for the next earth shattering article to come out

Last edited:
Shit I never thought of it like this, changes how I view the game completely. Can't wait for the next earth shattering article to come out

He also said the team that scores the most points in each game is most likely to win, but they're sitting on that story for later in the week.

I'm betting they did extensive research on the 58-0 loss to the Eels in the finals to come to that conclusion, bravo!

Prince resides near the fountain of knowledge.

who's that first in on the top photo

What I'd give to have a bloke like Prince in our current squad.

Jordan Riki
What are your thoughts on him?
I mean I watched a lot of qld cup highlights this year and he seemed to nab a few tries. As meaningless as that maybe. What is his best position, I thought he was a prop but he has played in the centres.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.