Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Excellent work from Athars ... great kick as well

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
I'm happy with what I've seen from us in this game, considering we have been playing a full strength Cowboys all game and we haven't been at full.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
@JayPee seriously though, you must be a bit concerned with your first team really struggling despite all this possession and playing against our reserves for a large chunk of this half?

E

eazy-duzzit

NYC Player
Apr 4, 2019
This guy running at half has had a couple of good kicks in the 2nd half

jd87

jd87

NRL Captain
Apr 4, 2014
It's smart but save it up dude for a game that matters
very smart and shows the skills of drinky he is sucha good player but if i was a cow boys fan i would be questioning why your doing that in a trial most teams would want to be defending when giving chance to really test the goal line defence .

Just a very odd choice im assuming payten really is an intense coach and has a must win at all costs every game.

I reckon if that was bellamy or robbo and his players did that in a nothing trial he would be tearing strips off them.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Miles forward... surprised the ginger saw that one

JayPee

JayPee

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2017
@JayPee seriously though, you must be a bit concerned with your first team really struggling despite all this possession and playing against our reserves for a large chunk of this half?
Concerned about a trial? Na not really. Learnt my lesson last year when I thought we were odds on for the spoon after week 1. Never as good as you think or bad as you think.

Unread

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.