Jul 28, 2016
Mozer reeling away after the tackle... maybe shoulder

L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015
Mozer.... I believe....

Few bad passes to start though..
Also, you can see the attacking talent but cobbo has too many errors to touch fullback at the moment.

And are people not realising that er have 2 of our best players to come into this side and cowboys are renowned for their fitness (huge in trials/start of year), we have subbed off half our starters yet we are still winning against a FULL STRENGTH cowboys team that are 3rd favourites for the premiership.

JayPee

JayPee

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2017
very smart and shows the skills of drinky he is sucha good player but if i was a cow boys fan i would be questioning why your doing that in a trial most teams would want to be defending when giving chance to really test the goal line defence .

Just a very odd choice im assuming payten really is an intense coach and has a must win at all costs every game.

I reckon if that was bellamy or robbo and his players did that in a nothing trial he would be tearing strips off them.
All teams should be doing more short drop outs. Especially if you are up in the game. Basic analytics. Glad more teams are doing it if you have someone competent

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Stupid from Mozer there... was never going to waste time because cows have been taking them in like 5secs after conceding

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Surely he can't be allowed to kick that fast. We have to have time to get back inside.
As soon as the cows are behind the goal line and the kicker is ready they can go

Unread

Active Now

• Organix
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.