Push for Folau from Senior players

Bellamy would've told Waldron to keep this playing group together no matter what

I'm quite happy for Bellamy to still be involved in coaching NSW - seeing as he seems incapable of winning SOO and all

Flutterby said:
I'm quite happy for Bellamy to still be involved in coaching NSW - seeing as he seems incapable of winning SOO and all
haha, he still hasn't won a premiership or origin, I love when Bellamy suffers :D
Anyone read the article today about him saying his players deserve respect and they feel unloved? [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

The ****head still refuses to admit what they did was wrong and is cheating, still thinks they are innocent angels.....

Pretty sure that the game deserves more respect than he and his players are showing it at the moment - regardless of if they knew what was going on or not.

Flutterby said:
Pretty sure that the game deserves more respect than he and his players are showing it at the moment - regardless of if they knew what was going on or not.

Yeah, agree. All their whinging and crap is really starting to annoy me.

They should suck it up and just play footy.

ningnangnong said:
Flutterby said:

Won't happen though Bellamy is king of thw whinge IMO.

Bucking Beads said:
ningnangnong said:
Flutterby said:

Won't happen though Bellamy is king of thw whinge IMO.
And the captain of the team is the biggest whinger in the NRL to go with Bellamy, it's no suprise they are a bunch of sooks.

Personally I wouldn't mind Qld not selecting Smith cause he is a douche and I hate 3 games each year (plus tests) where he is playing for "my" team and I have to support him. Regardless of his undoubted talent - I hate supporting douches

Flutterby said:
Personally I wouldn't mind Qld not selecting Smith cause he is a douche and I hate 3 games each year (plus tests) where he is playing for "my" team and I have to support him. Regardless of his undoubted talent - I hate supporting douches
+10000000000000
I can't stand Smith, think he is the biggest sooky grub in the NRL universe but I support anyone who wears the QLD jersey, and AU team.

broncospwn said:
Flutterby said:
+10000000000000
I love Smith, think he is the best hooker in the NRL universe but I support anyone who wears the QLD jersey, and AU team.

Since Slater wasn't charged i don't expect Folau to be picked. I think the selectors will drop Folau and pick Tuqiri.

In that article it says that the senior QLD players didn't want a young inexperienced guy, who wasn't ready for rep footy to play; which, if Slater had have been suspended along with Tate's broken jaw would have been the case.

I'm thrilled Folau will be suiting up next Wednesday. Livermore got all hot and bothered last weekend and in typical fashion jumped the gun. When the series is up for grabs the selectors' priority should always be to pick the team which will win the next game. If you go by that logic Folau picks himself every time.

So apparently Geoff Carr sent a strongly worded email to Ross Livermore last week saying that it would be stupid to pick Folau.

Good one Geoff Carr.

more like Geoff Carr Crash!!!! mirite?

DIRECTORS of the Queensland Rugby League ignored a furious email from ARL chief executive Geoff Carr before choosing AFL defector Israel Folau in next week's State of Origin game in Brisbane.

The explosive email, copied to board members of the ARL and obtained by The Daily Telegraph last night, reveals Carr telling his Queensland counterpart Ross Livermore it was "stupid and short sighted" to pick Folau.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/ ... 5877215353

ningnangnong said:
DIRECTORS of the Queensland Rugby League ignored a furious email from ARL chief executive Geoff Carr before choosing AFL defector Israel Folau in next week's State of Origin game in Brisbane.

The explosive email, copied to board members of the ARL and obtained by The Daily Telegraph last night, reveals Carr telling his Queensland counterpart Ross Livermore it was "stupid and short sighted" to pick Folau.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/ ... 5877215353

The headline of the article - "ARL Boss sparks war with Queensland"

Oh they must mean the NSWRL, who we have been at "war" with for decades.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Waynesaurus
  • Jedhead
  • rj9
  • MrRobot
  • Wolfie
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Broncorob
  • mitch222
  • winslow_wong
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Manofoneway
  • leon.bott
  • Justwin
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.