QLD CUP News & Results (Formerly QLD CUP ON TV)

What was the end score for Norths v. Easts? I left at half time when it was 28-0 or 32-0???

Yeah they were very good in the first half but fell asleep in the second.

Turns out that Liddell didn't play but they seriously had 4 different fullback throughout the game. Started off the match with Henrick at the back (wtf), then Ropati, then Wood and then Kev for the final 15mins. He got tossed around a bit Kev but absolutely smashed Rodney Davies on a kick return ala Tonie Carroll.

Joel Moon played at halfback for the Devils and was ordinary apart from a 10m surge for a try. He didn't have much to work with though, Norths were poor.

Yeah, the result of the Broncos spreading their players across 5 clubs is showing. None of them are doing well.

OK, so I was a bit wrong about Trent Young - he is definitely gone for the season. It was his brother, Scott running the water for Easts - my bad, couldn't tell them apart from that distance. Liddell was a late withdrawal yesterday but should definitely be back next week.

Easts have been falling asleep in the second half all season, I think yesterday was the first time they've won the second half this year. Doesn't say much for Smithy's half time talks - must be a bit of snooze fest in the sheds icon_smile

Flutterby said:
Easts have been falling asleep in the second half all season, I think yesterday was the first time they've won the second half this year. Doesn't say much for Smithy's half time talks - must be a bit of snooze fest in the sheds icon_smile

They actually lost the second half 16-4.

Smithy does need to fire them up!!

My bad - Kev must have been concussed, cause he told us at dinner that they won the second half!!! [icon_lol1.

Re: QLD CUP ON TV

ethos said:
I'll be down at Langlands this arvo and there will be a report on the website. icon_thumbs_u

For some reason there's been nothing the past 2 weeks. [icon_shru

Oi what's the deal? They got a second Inferior reporter to also write on the Norths game.

Hope a fight breaks out - I wanna see Lacey get into it [icon_lol1.

Re: QLD CUP ON TV

Flutterby said:
ethos said:
I'll be down at Langlands this arvo and there will be a report on the website. icon_thumbs_u

For some reason there's been nothing the past 2 weeks. [icon_shru

Oi what's the deal? They got a second Inferior reporter to also write on the Norths game.

I know! Massive WTF! And she has quotes too..

But yeah definitely inferior though. [icon_razz1

I'll get you quotes next game - I've got someone on the inside icon_thumbs_u

hahha yeah of course. That'd be cool as. icon_thumbs_u

When's the next home match though? I have a feeling it's not for ages, like the end of July.

12 July vs Cairns. I'm actually surprised the club doesn't get the players to talk to you given you are their official reporter and all. But as I said - I've got you covered

Yeah well I've never actually asked them if I could had a chat to any players. If I got off my lazy ass and asked if I could it'd probably be ok. [icon_lol1.

Cheers though, be nice to chuck a few quotes in the reports. icon_thumbs_u

Active Now

• Brotherdu
  • Spoon
  • Financeguy
  • Battler
  • bb_gun
  • Justwin
  • Jazza
  • FACTHUNT
  • azza.79
  • Skathen
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Allo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fitzy
  • Xzei
  • Johnny92
  • Foordy
  • broncos4life
  • Bish
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.