NEWS QLD Premier fires a shot across the Broncos' bow

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Unlikely hero QLD Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk sinks the boot into the conga line of fucktards shitting on Project Apollo, calling it “incredibly frustrating:”

“Queenslanders are doing the right thing and this puts at risk all the great work that Queenslanders have done. Every code here in Queensland has signed up to an industry plan and the players must do the right thing."

Superstar CHO Dr Jeanette Young says the NRL must inmmediately get its shit together, as brainless scofflaws like TPJ, Alfie Langer and Wayne Bennett are putting the season at risk:

“I’m satisfied that management is dealing with this very seriously, I’m not satisfied that their players understand the seriousness. They (NRL officials) let me know about every single breach and what they’ve done as a result of that breach, and so they’ve put in some very firm penalties and I hope that means it works”.

Screenshot 2020 08 10 COVID Patient 1296x728 header jpg WEBP Image 1155  648 pixels

It only take one fuckwit to start a fire

Pointless Paul White opened his mouth and tendered these platitudes:

“For our game to continue to operate we need total discipline around the game. This type of behaviour is just unacceptable. I am aware of the pain out in the community and how tough everyone is doing it — there will be no sympathy here, and nor should there be. The COVID protocols could not have been clearer or more strongly worded because we are at a critical juncture of the competition.

“The Apollo rules allow our game to keep running and we cannot compromise when it comes to sticking to them. We simply cannot afford to take our position for granted, and any reckless breach of the COVID rules will be dealt with by the club in line with how important those rules are to protecting both public health and the continuation of our game.”

Corey Parker, who coaches TPJ, said this of the sideline money pit:

“I can’t believe it. The code is in danger of not having a game next week because of some of the selfish acts that we have seen from some individuals. Tevita Pangai cannot play for two weeks in a team which is already struggling for self-belief … he has taken it on himself to say I am more important than the team and I will do what I want.’’

Incoming Broncos CEO Ben Ikin, son-in-law of Covidiot Wayne Bennett, was similarly gobsmacked:

“This guy gets back from Sydney on a Friday and breaches protocol on a Saturday. The message from the NRL is clearly not getting through.’’

The Club's formal announcement:

“Brisbane Broncos player Tevita Pangai Junior has been stood down for 14 days after breaching Project Apollo protocols. The club has been informed that he attended the opening of a barber shop yesterday, in breach of the protocols He has been placed on a ‘COVID Hold’ and will undergo testing, while spending 14 days in self-isolation as the NRL continues to examine details of the breach. The Broncos are investigating the circumstances around the matter to determine what further action may be taken.”

McHunt

Last edited:
One case in Qld in 8 days and a bloke cant go to a barber shop. Pipe down Annastacia.

Last edited:
Us living in Victoria can attest to that.
We're doing a much better job than other countries. The UK imposed a £50 fine for breaches, with a £15 discount for paying on time, and unenforceable if you don't bother paying. Those Logan ladies are potentially looking at prison time.

One case in Qld in 8 days and a bloke cant go to a barber shop. Pipe down Annastacia.
Yep, they're the rules. It's not for some dumb prick who barely scraped through high school to override one of the world's most successful chief health officers. This is exactly the arrogant innumerate fuckwittery that's led to every outbreak.

We are in this good position because we don't allow everyone to do their own risk management.

Last edited:

Exactly. The zombies are swallowing gallons of CoronaVirus Ale - getting drunk on fear and loathing. It started with "flattening the curve" - now its about flattening everything with the iron fist of a corrupt and incompetent government.

I'd increase the base fine by $10k every time there's a breach. So if you're the 10th person to do it, sucks to be you - pay $100k - maybe you should've learnt when the first COVIDiots breached.

Yep, they're the rules. It's not for some dumb prick who barely scraped through high school to override one of the world's most successful chief health officers. This is exactly the arrogant innumerate fuckwittery that's led to every outbreak.

We are in this good position because we don't allow everyone to do their own risk management.

Dude, don't even bother. Some people are not worth responding to and on this issue, this is one of those posters.

Last edited:
Exactly. The zombies are swallowing gallons of CoronaVirus Ale - getting drunk on fear and loathing. It started with "flattening the curve" - now its about flattening everything with the iron fist of a corrupt and incompetent government.
Yeah more or less, I don’t get it 🤷🏼‍♂️

Those Logan ladies are potentially looking at prison time.
Speaking of them, its over two weeks since they went and returned - should the rona not be running rampant by now?

Speaking of them, its over two weeks since they went and returned - should the rona not be running rampant by now?

Well, it would appear they didn't lick the cutlery and cough wildly so I'm sure that'll go towards their leniency when they're fined $5k in 3 weeks time.

Fucking hell it's depressing that we're 8 months into a global pandemic that's killed 3/4 million people are there are some who still don't understand exponential spread and the need for prevention rather than reaction.

Last edited:
Fucking hell it's depressing that we're 8 months into a global pandemic that's killed 3/4 million people are there are some that still don't understand exponential spread and the need for prevention rather than reaction.
When will the outbreak caused by the actions of these two women start? Should be any minute now.

Fucking hell it's depressing that we're 8 months into a global pandemic that's killed 3/4 million people are there are some who still don't understand exponential spread and the need for prevention rather than reaction.

How many people will die or lose their livelihood's from from the inevitable economic fallout we are heading towards? What about the potential mental effects of the fear being drummed into the heads of a whole generation of our youth?

It is not the responsibility of governments to support their people financially it is in fact the opposite and this method is certainly not sustainable. It is difficult to share a different opinion on this subject because of the verbal tirade of abuse you will cop from the brain washed masses. It is hard for most to see the bigger picture.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.