QLD Sharks

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
The Daily Telegraph has learned NRL powerbrokers have held talks about the possibility of the Sharks being moved to Rockhampton or southern Queensland, with the club's financial position expected to become stretched to the extreme if the NRL hits Cronulla with a million-dollar fine for bringing the game into disrepute over the ongoing supplements crisis.
Under NRL rules, the game’s governing body has the power to rescind any club’s licence if they deem it has become financially insolvent or in "extreme circumstances", such as the black eye the Sharks have caused rugby league due to the club’s controversial supplements program from 2011.

No Cookies | The Courier-Mail

Could be interesting, Imagine Gallen playing for a QLD club. :loool:

Go to Perth FFS! Don't come to Brisbane, we have a team!!!!!!!!

Get fucked. I'm all for relocating the sharks (in fact I'm all for just kicking them out full stop) but send them to Perth. If we are bringing in a new team/relocating it needs to be Perth first so that we actually start moving towards an actual national competition. Also, there's no way in hell I want that scum bag, grubby princess gallen playing for a Queensland team

Kick em out if they can't afford it.

The Norfolk Island sharks has a nice ring to it.

The Sunshine Coast Sharks has a nice ring to it if you ask me although it's very unlikely for a team to be based there. Just imagine Gallen playing for a QLD based team :scared:.

If the Bunnies can get kicked out of the national competition, they I don't see why the sharks should be exempt from getting kicked out (and be relocated instead). Perth should get its own original team, same as for another Queensland-based team

I'd support the South Queensland or Central Queensland Sharks behind the Broncs and Knights. We need to lose some of those Sudney teams which are holding league back and make our game more national. A Perth team is a must as it another south/south-west Brisbane team.

Stay, relocate, die, I couldn't give a shit about the Sharks. You wanna know how to solve this basket case of a club... chuck them out of the comp.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Culhwch
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Wendall Taylor
  • Ondi
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • MrTickyMcG
  • maddo
  • Dash
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.