QLD Supporter Bay @ ANZ Stadium 2010 expressions of interest

W

Willie

U18 Player
Mar 6, 2008
QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER BAY

Game 2 of the 2009 Harvey Norman State of Origin series will be a memorable night for a number of reasons. Not only will QLD be looking to clinch the series, but for the first time ever the QLD side will be greeted by a bay of QLD supporters at ANZ stadium

Over 1000 wig wearing QLD supporters have filled the section for Game 2, in the first sign Queenslander supporters are attempting to make ANZ Stadium their own. With the limited capacity many QLD supporters have missed out on joining this year. To ensure you don’t miss out on a QLD Supporters Bay seat in 2010, complete the registration form and we will place you on a priority list.

In 2010 the Queensland Supporters section will increase, with a priority period only available to purchasers from 2009 and those who register here.

By registering, not only will you get first shot at QLD Supporter Bay tickets in 2010, but you will also go on the priority list to purchase tickets before the general public for the 2009 NRL Grand Final!*

Spread the word now and send this link on to all your friends, and help QLD take over ANZ Stadium in 2010.

REGISTER AT....

http://www.rugbyleague.com.au/qldsupporterbay/

1000 Qlders beats 79,000 New South Waiiiillers.

I signed up!

2 games in Sydney next year, so no doubt won't sell out either game as only 50,000 at each game max.

Nah Blues fans generally leave it late but their crowds are pretty good. Usually 75k+ which is good. Would be more if the stadium wasn't such a hole.

And the city wasn't infested with pathetic vermin.

I said infested...doesn't necessarily mean you're ALL like that....just that there's a lot of them.... :P

Yeah even I'm getting sick of that arguement (and I agree with it completely)

Well I signed up, looking forward to going in 2010 after not being able to make it this year :)

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Xzei
  • Mr Fourex
  • Foordy
  • Tmac
  • GCBRONCO
  • Sproj
  • Waynesaurus
  • Strop
  • Allo
  • MrMoore
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Jedhead
  • barker
  • Fatboy
  • Battler
  • Fitzy
  • Galah
  • BroncosAlways
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.