10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Here we go boys. The time has come again. Entering the finals in 2nd place, a week off only a hard fought win against our oldest rivals away, and after that, who the **** knows. Let the crazy ride begin.

Broncos by 10 in a heartstopper.

Well, we are 0 from 3 against the Cowboys in finals.

We won't be playing them in Townsville this time, but playing at home means **** all. Remember, Bennett still hasn't won a finals game at Suncorp.

But I think we will win this. I'm expecting to be very close and it will go down to the wire.

Last edited:
Give JT no room to breathe, stick to our game plan, discipline, let Hunt and Milf do their stuff and we should be fine. We will definitely need a big night from our forwards

Last edited:
1. Boyd
2. Maranta
3. Reed
4. Hodges (c)
5. Kahu
6. Milford
7. Hunt
8. Thaiday
9. McCullough
10. Blair
11. Glenn
12. Gillett
13. Parker

14. Wallace
15. Ofahengaue
16. Oates
17. Nikorima

Seen enough of Dodds I take it?

Yeah pretty over him, doesn't offer much off the bench. Would prefer using Maranta in the starting line-up and have Oates on the bench as injury cover (Can play virtually anywhere except spine)

I do not disagree, plus Joe O is looking better every game. He won't be close to a star prop for a while yet but he is already better than Dodds.

Morgan will be back for this. Would bet my house on it.

Anyone know which day this will be? I couldn't go to the game last night and am pretty keen to see Hodgo play again while I still have the chance.

Morgan will be back for this. Would bet my house on it.
Perhaps, but he won't be 100%

Tough game, all the usual blatter about the forwards needing to stand up both in d and in attack, giving us room to build and also putting pressure on thurston/morgan. Tight around the ruck so granville doesn't have a field day, etc.

Tight one, Brisbane by 4.

I'll be going, first game for me since the miracle of 2011. :takdir:

Anyone know which day this will be? I couldn't go to the game last night and am pretty keen to see Hodgo play again while I still have the chance.

Honestly nobody knows but Sunday arvo seems the best bet unless channel 9 chuck a stink and demand it on friday night

Dobbo is saying Benny Hunt is in doubt for the semi next week. Its lucky that i don't ever listen to that gibberer

Dobbo is saying Benny Hunt is in doubt for the semi next week. Its lucky that i don't ever listen to that gibberer

Nope, no chance. Dobbo is full of it. Watch Bennetts presser from last night. I haven't seen that man looking so confident ever in my time supporting the Broncos.

Last edited:
Dobbo, this is the bloke that backflipped more on whether DCE was going or staying than, er, DCE.

Have a feeling this finals series will go down like 2006.

Whenever I hear Dobbo on the radio all the other commentators/panellists always say how good his mail is. Wonder if they are taking the piss.

Also, Gordie changes his shirt 3 times every broadcast. Refers to Broncs, Cowboys and Titans as 'us' and 'we'. Really fkn annoying.

This is probably the biggest derby game ever.

Someone post the code for pre-sale tickets as soon as you get it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• lynx000
  • BroncoFan94
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • TimWhatley
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Hurrijo
  • Skyblues87
  • Sproj
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Morkel
  • rj9
  • I bleed Maroon
  • BruiserMk1
  • bert_lifts
  • Rookie Alan
  • Dash
  • Cavalo
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Alec
  • Mr Fourex
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.