PRE-GAME Qualifying Final - Broncos vs Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least this game should be entertaining.................... nothing like last nights dull wrestle-mania.

Dobbo also saying that Morgan will be playing but will be unable to kick during the match. Seems legit Dobbo, give JT more work to do, that'll get NQ over the line.

He's also reporting that the medical staff are "disappointed" in Corey Oates because he injured Hunt accidentally. Again, WTF? What medical team blames one player's accident for another's injury?

Dobbo also saying that Morgan will be playing but will be unable to kick during the match. Seems legit Dobbo, give JT more work to do, that'll get NQ over the line.

He's also reporting that the medical staff are "disappointed" in Corey Oates because he injured Hunt accidentally. Again, WTF? What medical team blames one player's accident for another's injury?

I'll kick the shit out of Beale if I ever see him though.

Member ticket information mail confirms only 2 tickets per membership can be purchased, but there will be a unique password for it, so I expect it will require the membership number as well...

Also, no confirmation on date, as this will only be decided Sunday evening apparently!

Congratulations! The NRMA Insurance Broncos are guaranteed a Home Final at Suncorp Stadium next week. The exact date and time of this game will not be confirmed until Sunday night. Please visit nrl.com on Sunday for all the latest Finals draw information.

As a valued Broncos Member you will receive first priority to purchase tickets to each finals match your team participates in.

What to expect:

You will receive an email with the Week One match details, your access password, the ticket prices and the online link on Sunday night. Please ensure you have it handy on Monday morning. All tickets will be sold through Ticketek.

TICKETED MEMBER PRE-SALE

10am Monday 7 September – 7am Tuesday 8 September

• A single password will be provided to buy the best available seats.
  • This password will allow you to purchase up to two (2) tickets per membership held under your account.
  • Tickets can be purchased across multiple transactions up until your entitlement limit is reached, so you may share your password with others if required.
  • Tickets will be delivered immediately, via your chosen delivery method.
  • Tickets go on sale to the general public at 10am Tuesday 8 September.
Tips:

• Keep your password handy once it is received on Sunday night.
  • Get prepared and ensure you have a My Ticketek account registered and up-to-date before Monday.
  • There is no longer a Ticketek outlet inside Broncos Superstore so tickets cannot be purchased at Broncos Leagues Club. Please visit www.ticketek.com.au/agencies for all Ticketek agency locations.
  • Before Monday, make sure you know exactly how many tickets you need and have a credit card ready to purchase them.
  • If you can, utilise your mobile phone to purchase via the Ticketek mobile site.
  • If you are travelling from interstate, be sure to check out the deal below from ACCOR.
Useful Information:

• The Broncos Member Hotline will experience a significant volume of calls on Monday so long hold times are expected throughout the day. The Broncos Member Hotline will remain open until 6.30pm to answer calls on Monday 7 September.
  • Wherever possible tickets should be purchased either online or on mobile as the Ticketek Call Centre will be inundated with calls due to the NRL and AFL Finals both going on sale Monday.
  • Companion Cards are accepted and must be purchased either over the phone or at a Ticketek agency and the Companion Card must be provided upon purchase/collection.
  • This information has only been sent to you as the Primary Account Holder, so we kindly ask that you share this information with your Secondary Account Holders, where relevant.
  • Any ticket offers valid at regular season Broncos home games cannot be used during the NRL Finals Series. This also includes any unused games for Awesome Foursome Memberships.
All information was correct at the time of distribution but is subject to change.

FTR, Wayne said we would be playing Saturday night in the presser... not sure if he was supposed to tell.

Damn it.

Why can't they just give us what we want and put us on Sunday?

On the plus side, I do like that they will hold the seats on your membership for 24 hours. I want the same seats, and that will give me plenty of time to get them.

Last edited:
Damn it.

Why can't they just give us what we want and put us on Sunday?

On the plus side, I do like that they will hold the seats on your membership for 24 hours. I want the same seats, and that will give me plenty of time to get them.

This is the best part hey. No getting up super early and lining up for tickets, just do it after work.

pretty sure 2 v 3 is on Saturday nights isn't it, would love a Sunday though, missed the only one this year. Either way it will be a packed house which is always great.

Pretty sure they've always played the two elimination games last.

Yep, stand corrected. 2 v 3 was Friday last year with 1 v 4 first game Saturday.

Yep, stand corrected. 2 v 3 was Friday last year with 1 v 4 first game Saturday.

hopefully it is friday again this year ... I have to work early Sunday and want to go to the game

Can someone, one of the regulars,make sure they post " just win FFS" I think it was forgotten for the storm match

God damn it, we scummy non-ticketed members don't get presale access until 5pm. If all the good tickets are gone by then I'll have to hold everyone from this thread accountable.

Last edited:
This better be on friday night like everyone has been saying. I've got my bucks party on Saturday and i don't think I'd be in any condition come night time to watch the game.

Massive high shot from Taumalolo against the Tits. He could be out if the judiciary sights him

I heard it looked bad live, but wasn't that high.

Will need to see it to judge for myself but wouldn't be banking on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Johnny92
  • Waynesaurus
  • Allo
  • Battler
  • Fozz
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Wolfie
  • Dexter
  • Xzei
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • heartly87
  • broncoscope
  • simplythebest
  • The True King
  • the_next
  • Cavalo
  • Foordy
  • Painin the Haas
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.