PRE-GAME Qualifying Final - Broncos vs Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the add on the Footy Show said that they start on friday night ??

might be what they were saying actually . They had the ad under a big banner saying Broncos vs Cowboys so makes it confusing

I hope we unleash the aggressive D for the finals. Haven't seen it since the first roosters game. Need to be on red alert too around the ruck with Granville sniffing around.

What's PAX like for those who got in early for tickets?

Friday night for sure. Go the Broncos and the the Sharks too. If they make the top four I get two chances to bet against them without the possibility of losing money, just win win win. Easiest money I'll make this year, I win either way, only question is how much.

We should beat the cowpats quite comfortably I feel. They are on the slide with both their frontrowers with injury concerns in the neck region and an underdone Morgan if fit. I hope WB makes a statement about how we are being discriminated against in the penalties received area with the Broncos only getting 118 for the year and most teams getting upward of 150 with some as high as 180 odd. The Titans and West Tigers received over 180 !

The nearest to us received 20 sets more with 138 and that cannot happen unless the referees are deliberately not giving us a fair go. I'll say it out loud, we are being cheated and its deliberate and planned. If we were not being treated this way we would at least be close to the next placed team and I know that someone has to get the least and another, the most but it should average out over the 26 rounds. Anyone with a contact in the Courier Mail should alert them to this, there's a great story to be told here.

Of course I might have my facts wrong ! In that case...I'm wrong wrong wrong.
:(

Last edited:
Rabs just said that our game is on Friday night. He's wrong about a lot of things, so I wouldn't bank on it.

Depending on the result of Cronulla v Manly.

At least that's what I heard.

Depending on the result of Cronulla v Manly.

At least that's what I heard.

Yep...heard the same.

If the Sharks win today....they'll play the Rorters on friday night, so we'll play saturday night.

The way I understood it, if Cronulla won, they'd get the Saturday since a 6 day turn around is better than a 5.

Lose and Melbourne can handle the 8 day turn around.

Please be Friday. I can't watch it on Saturday.

The game is officially on Saturday.

Damn, I'm working night shift on Saturday night. I hope our game is the earlier game, though I suspect it will be something like an 20:30 game

You beauty. I can go to the game fresh rather than ragged after getting up at 5am and working all day.

Should be a good reward after my business stats exam.

Bring it on, hope Morgan is back so we beat them at full strength.

So, is the game definitely going to be on Saturday? Also, does anyone know how much tickets will cost?

Neil Henry said Coote punched James in the head.

Anyone see it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• The True King
  • the_next
  • Cavalo
  • Foordy
  • Painin the Haas
  • Dash
  • Hurrijo
  • Robboi_321
  • broncoscope
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • Maroon4life
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dexter
  • heartly87
  • jarro65
  • broncsgoat
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.