PRE-GAME Qualifying Final - Broncos vs Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice :takdir:

Still, i don't really 100% trust these media blokes :lie:
I think Chris Garry is one of the reliable media guys for Broncos info.

i've always found chris garry to be pretty good with his broncos info.

happy with it being sat night, got a friends birthday on fri so I get the best of both worlds.

So pumped. Just got my tickets. Ready to rock and roll.

I think the winner of this will make the GF.

Broncos with a week off, packed house and 12 months of hard work behind us. We won't leave anything behind in this game.

OR

Cowboys, at Dairy Farmers for a place in only their second GF. The other team will be lucky to walk off the pitch, win lose or draw.

Personally, I will be in Hawaii next week but back the week after, so double down for me on hoping for a Broncos victory. OR I'll be that drunk guy at the bar at 1AM in a floral shirt sipping pina coladas cheering the boys on.

JT withdrew from the NRL Finals captains launch this morning with a leg strain. He will play because he's a machine but might be on one leg

JT withdrew from the NRL Finals captains launch this morning with a leg strain. He will play because he's a machine but might be on one leg

I noticed that. I saw a pic of Hodges standing next to Gavin Cooper I think it was

Cameron Smith didn't attend either .... looked like Hynchcliffe there in his place.

Bennett should be treating this game like the grand final, because it essentially is. If we win here, the Cows have an uphill battle which eventually leads them to the Roosters at Allianz while we go on to play either the Storm or the Bulldogs at home. Preferably the Bulldogs because I can see us handling them fairly easily.

My thoughts

Week 1

Roosters b Storm - week 3

Broncos b Cows - week 3

Bulldogs b Dragons

Sharks b Rabbits

Week 2

Storm b Bulldogs

Sharks b Cows (done it twice this year already)

Week 3

Broncos b Storm

Sharks b Roosters (done it twice this year)

Broncos v Sharks gf

Imagine a Broncos v Storm prelim at Suncorp..

My thoughts

Week 1

Broncos b Cows - week 3

Bulldogs b Dragons

Sharks b Rabbits

Week 2

Storm b Bulldogs

Week 3

Broncos b Storm

Broncos v Sharks gf
Please please let this happen!!!

got my tickets, section 531, 46.15 total for two, great price.

pax 5318 and 5319 for those interested

Last edited:
I can't see anyone outside the top 3 making the GF unless injuries or massive bundle-drops happen. Which, to be fair, does happen a lot. It's how the Bulldogs got to the GF last year.

My thoughts

Week 1

Broncos b Cows - week 3

Bulldogs b Dragons

Sharks b Rabbits

Week 2

Storm b Bulldogs

Week 3

Broncos b Storm

Broncos v Sharks gf
The Sharks need to account for Souffs first... not sure they will with Inglis back, but then they will always be playing at the opposition's ground, be it Cows or Broncos first, and then away again to Chooks or Cheats.

75 points for Maloney's trip.

Lol Amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• FaceOfMutiny
  • BruiserMk1
  • Stix
  • Rambstien
  • johnny plath
  • Lozza
  • Browny
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
  • Sproj
  • Waynesaurus
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Aldo
  • Robboi_321
  • Gaz
  • ChewThePhatt
  • theshed
  • broncos4life
  • heartly87
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.