PRE-GAME Qualifying Final - Broncos vs Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.
#shockedtinfoilhat

#freemaloneylolz

So it was only worth 3/4s of a 1 match ban.....Gotta love those convenient inches, aye Rorters?

I can live with the charge, it's the system that bugs me.

75 points is too low for something that has no place in the game. This isn't like a careless head high tackle where the intention is to take the defender up top but initial contacted happened to collect them a little higher - the intention is to stop somebody through an illegal act.

If it was up to me, a trip would be worth a 125 points, so even if the plea was guilty, they'd have to accept a one game ban.

Unfortunately the match review committee set a precedent when they charged Josh Reynolds with a Grade 2 on Reynolds. Everyone who saw it knew it had to be a grade 5 (minimum 4 game suspension). However, by making that a two, it made Maloney's a Grade 1 basically by default.

And the best part is I reckon if Turner had taken a dive, they would have graded it higher, but since he didn't the fact that Maloney intentionally stuck his foot out to strike a player, I don't give a shit where his leg made contact. It was a serious act of foul play but in the Judiciaries eyes it had no malicious intent in it.

Rubbish, bullshit, incompetent, random superlative.

grade 1 should be for something that is a complete accident

this is genuinely the most excited i've been about a game of footy in years. its only bloody monday!

There should be a system for opposing teams to challenge this stuff.

It wasn't a trip - he tried to kick the ball out of his hands ffs.

Anywho how fit does everyone think Morgan will be?

I read in the paper today if he doesn't train this week he won't play . Who knows could be smoke and mirrors but .

He'll play. ...but can no way be 100%

The fact it was so high makes it seem worse to me. more of a kick than a trip.
Definitely trips should be minimum 100 points.

Hunt is fine. Dobbo's story about Oates injuring him at training was a load of shit I reckon

Wouldn't be the first time 'Dobbo' has reported absolute shite. Don't know how this bloke still has a job. He's almost as bad, but not quite, as Danny Weilder.

Sharks won't make the final haha
Wow...I laughed for so long, what a crack up, missed your calling with such a rapier wit and humorous bent....

Bah, I didn't really see it as a trip. It was dumb, and risky, but his leg was way too high.

Conspiracy or not, if there is one person in the finals that deserves to play, it's Maloney. He's had a great season.

Wow...I laughed for so long, what a crack up, missed your calling with such a rapier wit and humorous bent....

Cool so ridiculous reactions aside, you honestly think the Sharks have the capability to make the Grand Final?

Cool so ridiculous reactions aside, you honestly think the Sharks have the capability to make the Grand Final?
Seriously then...of course they do. I'll ask you this as something to consider. When Hayne left for the states, did you think Hayne had the 'capability ' to make the 53 ? He did and did so. Such is the power of belief. The Sharks have twice proven they can beat the top teams and also beaten Souths,Dogs etc. If they believe perhaps they can.

Do I personally think they will...no. Just wishing for a Broncos Sharks gf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Big Del
  • bb_gun
  • Morkel
  • Sproj
  • Griffo
  • Pablo
  • marw
  • Dexter
  • Broncosgirl
  • Hurrijo
  • john1420
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Xzei
  • Aldo
  • heartly87
  • Skyblues87
  • theshed
  • Waynesaurus
  • FACTHUNT
  • Wolfie
... and 25 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.