PRE-GAME Qualifying Final - Broncos vs Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, is the game definitely going to be on Saturday? Also, does anyone know how much tickets will cost?

Won't know for sure until the finals info is released later on, but several people are saying Saturday.

Ticket cost, depends where you want to sit. Shouldn't be anymore than $60, though.

Actually, it sounds like it won't even be that expensive. Just saw this.

Fans will be able to attend NRL Telstra Premiership Finals Series matches for as little as $15 for members and $20 for the general public.

Children can see their heroes for just $7.

NRL Head of Football Todd Greenberg said these prices represent a reduction on last year.

"The NRL is committed to making finals matches as affordable as possible – we will always put our fans first," Mr Greenberg said.

"The Finals Series is some of the best Rugby League all season as the top eight teams battle it out for the Premiership – and with prices as low as $15, it's fantastic entertainment and great value.

"We want to see the teams play in front of big crowds, because we know an electric atmosphere spurs the players on to even greater feats as they light up the stadium."

These entry-level prices are for the first three weeks of the Finals Series across all venues on pre-purchased tickets.

Finals tickets go on sale to NRL Members at 10am on Monday 7 September and to the general public at 10am on Tuesday 8 September at nrl.com/tickets

Also, a reminder if you want to attend the NRL Grand Final to get in soon before early bird discounted prices finish at 10am on Monday 31 August.

Finals ticket prices - NRL.com

Won't know for sure until the finals info is released later on, but several people are saying Saturday.

Ticket cost, depends where you want to sit. Shouldn't be anymore than $60, though.

Ok thanks. I have a membership for the white secttion. Section 331. Hoping to keep my normal seat. Any idea of the price in that section?

Actually, it sounds like it won't even be that expensive. Just saw this.

Fans will be able to attend NRL Telstra Premiership Finals Series matches for as little as $15 for members and $20 for the general public.

Children can see their heroes for just $7.

NRL Head of Football Todd Greenberg said these prices represent a reduction on last year.

"The NRL is committed to making finals matches as affordable as possible – we will always put our fans first," Mr Greenberg said.

"The Finals Series is some of the best Rugby League all season as the top eight teams battle it out for the Premiership – and with prices as low as $15, it's fantastic entertainment and great value.

"We want to see the teams play in front of big crowds, because we know an electric atmosphere spurs the players on to even greater feats as they light up the stadium."

These entry-level prices are for the first three weeks of the Finals Series across all venues on pre-purchased tickets.

Finals tickets go on sale to NRL Members at 10am on Monday 7 September and to the general public at 10am on Tuesday 8 September at nrl.com/tickets

Also, a reminder if you want to attend the NRL Grand Final to get in soon before early bird discounted prices finish at 10am on Monday 31 August.

Finals ticket prices - NRL.com

Sorry, just saw your post. Disregard my previous post haha. Thanks for the info.

Last edited:
The game is on Saturday.

The info has just been released for the qualifying finals.

NRL qualifying finals confirmed - NRL.com

Sydney Roosters will clash with Melbourne Storm to kickoff the NRL Telstra Premiership finals with a Friday night blockbuster, while Brisbane Broncos will host North Queensland Cowboys in a Saturday night Queensland derby.

NRL Finals ticket information

Qualifying Final: Friday, September 11, 7.55pm, Allianz Stadium

NRL: (1) Sydney Roosters v (4) Melbourne Storm
Holden Cup: (6) Sydney Roosters v (7) NZ Warriors, 5.15pm

Roosters v Storm

The Roosters charged to a hat-trick of Minor Premierships off the back of 12 consecutive victories and now clash with a Melbourne Storm outfit that proved they are still a force in the competition with a convincing 15-8 victory over second placed Brisbane at Suncorp Stadium in Round 26.

The Tricolours have only lost once since Round 8, an incredible run of 16-1 to claim the Minor Premiership, while the Storm have knocked-off the second placed Broncos and third placed Cowboys in consecutive weeks.

The winner of this match will book a berth in the preliminary finals and get a week off, while the loser will get a second chance.

Qualifying Final: Saturday, September 12, 7.55pm, Suncorp Stadium

NRL: (2) Brisbane Broncos v (3) North Qld Cowboys
Holden Cup: (2) Nth Qld Cowboys v (3) Brisbane Broncos, 5.15pm

Broncos v Cowboys

A Queensland derby for the ages with the high flying Brisbane Broncos taking on the North Queensland Cowboys to determine who will go through to a Preliminary Final. Brisbane has beaten every single team in the competition in 2015, while the Cowboys fought back from a horror start to charge into the NRL's top four.

All eyes will be on Broncos halfback Ben Hunt who was missing from Brisbane's 15-8 loss to Melbourne at Suncorp Stadium on Thursday night, while the Cowboys cruised into the finals with a big win over the Titans despite missing Michael Morgan through injury. Both players could return for what will be an epic local derby.

The rivals have met three times in finals with the Cowboys holding a 3-0 record.

The winner of this match will book a berth in the preliminary finals and get a week off, while the loser will get a second chance.

More to come.

Last edited:
Why did it have to be this week that we don't play Friday :(

Neil Henry said Coote punched James in the head.

Anyone see it?

Not much in it. Coote didn't like getting tackled after kicking (?) and James was holding onto him so Coote threw a couple of jab-shoves and got him around the jaw. James appealed to the ref and then started rolling around on the ground after nothing came of it

Happy for the Saturday game, will finally be home from o/s to watch it!

Plus an extra day to prepare never hurt!

Watching Granville makes me sad we didn't keep him. I love Macca, but truth is we should have let him go when he was in below average form for this exceptional talent the cows are thanking us for.

Going to be a thrilling game!

Watching Granville makes me sad we didn't keep him. I love Macca, but truth is we should have let him go when he was in below average form for this exceptional talent the cows are thanking us for.

Same remorse you're experiencing with Granville, you'll probably feel again when Parcell starts becoming a regular in the Titans line up.

Hey.....but we kept the one that can tackle a lot.

Same remorse you're experiencing with Granville, you'll probably feel again when Parcell starts becoming a regular in the Titans line up.

Hey.....but we kept the one that can tackle a lot.

****. Parcell is going to be a regular for the Titans and play for manly? He really is a gun...

Granville average, Parcell will be the gun

Bennett should be treating this game like the grand final, because it essentially is. If we win here, the Cows have an uphill battle which eventually leads them to the Roosters at Allianz while we go on to play either the Storm or the Bulldogs at home. Preferably the Bulldogs because I can see us handling them fairly easily.

I wouldn't discount Melbourne beating the Roosters. I reckon it's the one team the Roosters wouldn't have wanted to face in week 1.

I wouldn't discount Melbourne beating the Roosters. I reckon it's the one team the Roosters wouldn't have wanted to face in week 1.

I Agreee...Melbourne will put plenty of pressure on them. They will be up in their face all night and i don't think the Roosters will cope with that.

Pretty pumped for this one (as i'm sure we all are)

For once i reckon we'll make a real account of ourselves in the finals series, instead of limping in and hoping to catch our opponents on a bad day.

Still not 100% sure on what the extent of Hunts injury is, but i'm sure he'll play.

Wayne will have them fired up for a big one !!

[TWEET]640387840954634241[/TWEET]

Hunt is fine. Dobbo's story about Oates injuring him at training was a load of shit I reckon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • Stix
  • Shane Tronc
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Foordy
  • Dash
  • mrtij
  • Skyblues87
  • Tmac
  • Xzei
  • phoenix
  • Aldo
  • Rambstien
  • BruiserMk1
  • Dexter
  • johnny plath
  • Lozza
  • Browny
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.