Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
I just can't see it personally. I think they can get the bunnies this week but who does that mean they face week 2? If they'd managed top 4 it would be a different story. I gave them a real shot of beating the Rooters.

M

mieko

QCup Player
Aug 25, 2011
hopefully it is friday again this year ... I have to work early Sunday and want to go to the game

Oh no, unlucky mate. Guess it will just have to be a drink free game hey, the atmos will just be as intoxicating!

abashii

abashii

NRL Player
Contributor
Jul 14, 2014
God I'd love to see a Broncos v Sharks gf. The NRL could just give us the trophy on the Saturday before, it'd be like playing against the Wooloomooloo Watermelons girls U8 side. Broncos by a billion.

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
God I'd love to see a Broncos v Sharks gf. The NRL could just give us the trophy on the Saturday before, it'd be like playing against the Wooloomooloo Watermelons girls U8 side. Broncos by a billion.
Lol...maybe so maybe so. The reason I'd love it is I promised my Sharks mate I would pay for the flights to Sydney, the admission price and accomodation and he could buy the piss if it happens. I'm a man of my word and would do but I knew my money was pretty safe !

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Off topic but was watching a sports report thing where they talk with Josh McGuire, who more or less gave off the impression that Wayne and the boys didn't really care about the Melbourne game because the premiership is the focus not the minor premiership. Of course he didn't say that, but if you peel back the cliche talk, that's what I got from it.

Also, Josh McGuire is a well spoken pretty cool dude. Really sucks that he isn't here for the finals, he's been one of our best players week in week out for years now always giving 110% and now we're a real chance the poor guy has to watch from the sidelines.

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
Lol...maybe so maybe so. The reason I'd love it is I promised my Sharks mate I would pay for the flights to Sydney, the admission price and accomodation and he could buy the piss if it happens. I'm a man of my word and would do but I knew my money was pretty safe !

Plus you're a Sharks fan.

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
Plus you're a Sharks fan.
Yes and no. I'm first and foremost a Broncos fan but I followed the Sharks for 15 years from far away, never having seen them play in real life aside from some dreadful television. Having a really close friend who played in the lower divisions with ET and against Sironen Snr etc makes it even easier to hope they do well....but not at the Broncos expense !

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
The fact it was so high makes it seem worse to me. more of a kick than a trip.
Definitely trips should be minimum 100 points.

Maloney's defence, he was practising for his cover song video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Socnorb

Socnorb

NRL Captain
Contributor
Aug 5, 2013
Yes and no. I'm first and foremost a Broncos fan but I followed the Sharks for 15 years from far away, never having seen them play in real life aside from some dreadful television. Having a really close friend who played in the lower divisions with ET and against Sironen Snr etc makes it even easier to hope they do well....but not at the Broncos expense !
You think that's bad? I was Dragons fan in the days before the BB's. Family loyalty.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
You think that's bad? I was Dragons fan in the days before the BB's. Family loyalty.

Well you weren't a Manly fan, I'd have you hanged for crimes against humanity.

Black Philip

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Reports are that Morgan will play.

I'm quietly confident about this one but their front row and Thurston are very dangerous. It's going to be a long week waiting for Saturday!

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
I just got my ticket very pumped and excited.

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Is this on 9 or Foxtel? And when?

Why's it so fucking difficult to find a TV schedule for the NRL?

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
All 'live' on Channel Nein i believe

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
From memory every finals game, regardless of whether it's been on a Friday or a Saturday or a Sunday, has been live on Ch 9.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
9 IIRC have exclusive rights to all finals games, so every final is live on CH 9. I believe that also extends to exclusive rights to all rep games.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Worth mentioning that FoxSports have their own replays of the game, so whenever you see a game on their station, it's called by the FoxSports team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Justwin
  • broncsgoat
  • Sproj
  • Strop
  • lakers133334
  • kat00
  • Spoon
  • pennywisealfie
  • BroncosAlways
  • TwoLeftFeet
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.