Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
First round of good news...

No Hadley or Gilbert tonight.

Matt Thompson will be calling with Gus Gould.

look nothing against matt thompson but thats pretty embarassing for such a big game.

not that it matters for me as i'll be at suncorp

Awesome!

I'll be at the game so I won't be watching it live.. But Hadley and Gilbert just aren't that good to use in videos.

look nothing against matt thompson but thats pretty embarassing for such a big game.

not that it matters for me as i'll be at suncorp

He is better than Gilbert and Hadley at least, but I would of course prefer Rabbits.

Good news indeed.

I'm so excited for tonight.

This game is our most important this season, there's no more holding back and the Cowboys are always a scary team to face for us.

A win tonight would give me huge confidence in our premiership chances.

I wasn't worried until I thought about the joyous prospect of playing the Roosters at Suncorp for the right to enter the grand final...straight after they'd been bashed by the dogs the week before. Now that's such a reward even if the dogs or saints got through . Now I'm nervous and my Cronulla mate was the one to ask me the question.

How is Mat Thompson good news? He's been abysmal calling the NRL.

Big Pete said:

I'm not big on Thompson either.

It doesn't bother me either way, but I know it bothers others.

Will be interesting to know if Vossy will be calling it on Fox's replay.

I wasn't worried until I thought about the joyous prospect of playing the Roosters at Suncorp for the right to enter the grand final...straight after they'd been bashed by the dogs the week before. Now that's such a reward even if the dogs or saints got through . Now I'm nervous and my Cronulla mate was the one to ask me the question.

Your "Cronulla mate" is actually you, right?

Who's going to the game?! I'll be in my usual seats in Aisle 321. Will definitively be in the Fanatics Bar at some point.

I hope it's us that dominates Morgan this time and not the other way around.,

Buzz-killington.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.