Qualifying Final - Broncos vs Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a set early where he was first tackler on our forwards. Had to fatigue him

Yeah he did struggle a bit tonight. I do think we targeted him quite a bit though,which at needed to. I wonder if they'd have been better starting Ray and bringing Jake on when the game opens up a little.

In fairness, he's had a belter of a year,and I expect he'll continue to improve. Good on him, it's good to see him making the most of his opportunity up there.
Yeah I agree. He'll probably be better next week as a result of this game. If he does start off the bench though it does relegate him to an Nikko style impact player. Didn't Nikko have some impact tonight.

Depends who's asking the question.

The NRL? Jordan Drew.

Brisbane Broncos? Jake Granville.

Why's that?

Is there a pre-season trial debut that's not counted as an NRL match, but we consider it first grade?

Why's that?

Is there a pre-season trial debut that's not counted as an NRL match, but we consider it first grade?

That's right mate, too good.

The Broncos used to count pre-season and mid-season competition players in their all-time roster.

So Peter Sinclair, Mark Meskell and Todd Miller were counted as Broncos by the club.

That's right mate, too good.

The Broncos used to count pre-season and mid-season competition players in their all-time roster.

So Peter Sinclair, Mark Meskell and Todd Miller were counted as Broncos by the club.

Very interesting!

Side note, I envy you folks with your memory, I'd never be able to remember those kinds of stats/facts. IP addresses and other useless numbers, no problem though!

Having a decent Rugby League book/magazine collection helps too. :winky:

Blowing my own cover, but I had no clue who the unofficial Broncos were.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Xzei
  • peter09
  • lynx000
  • Johnny92
  • Lurker
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Wolfie
  • TimWhatley
  • Waynesaurus
  • Tim K
  • Dash
  • Fozz
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Foordy
  • Stix
  • Morkel
  • broncs30
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.