Queensland Bulls 2017/2018

Law 41.5 states that: "it is unfair for any fielder wilfully to attempt, by word or action, to distract, deceive or obstruct either batsman after the striker has received the ball". The umpires have the discretion to award five penalty runs if they determine that such deception is wilful.

Labuschagne missed the ball but jumped up and faked threw so the batsmen went back.
Worst rule in cricket.

Uzzie, Renshaw + Wildebeest all under 10. Cutting is such a worse different player than he was 5 years ago

Who would've thought we'd be struggling to make runs playing with 3 bowling all-rounders.. Really didn't see that one coming.

Get Heazlett in there.

More than enough batting there to get 240. Really poor on a small ground.

Last edited:

Heat 13 man squad for BBL07 -

1. McCullum (c)
2. Peirson
3. Lynn
4. Burns
5. Heazlett
6. Ross
7. Cutting
8. Khan
9. Swepson
10. Lalor
11. Steketee

12. Floros
13. Labuschagne

Pretty decent team if we can keep that best 11 healthy, once again, the bowling is going to be the big question mark.

Heat 13 man squad for BBL07 -

1. McCullum (c)
2. Peirson
3. Lynn
4. Burns
5. Heazlett
6. Ross
7. Cutting
8. Khan
9. Swepson
10. Lalor
11. Steketee

12. Floros
13. Labuschagne

Pretty decent team if we can keep that best 11 healthy, once again, the bowling is going to be the big question mark.

Which Khan? Also, I agree that bowling is woeful with no Badree.

0/50 off 14

Conservative start.

0-105 off 21

51* for Renshaw
53* for Khawaja

Bulls a lot more positive and confident against quick bowling. Watching them bat against slow bowlers has been painful.

As I say that- Renshaw out cutting off Ahmed.

Bulls 6/309

Khawaja top score with 85 off 97

Slow start but they warmed to the task. Labushchagne and Peirson strong at the end.

Active Now

• Astro
  • pennywisealfie
  • Rookie Alan
  • BroncosMan
  • Mustafur
  • I bleed Maroon
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.