Queensland Bulls 2017/2018

Hit wicket- well only the Bulls.

2/20

Solid batting from Khawaja & Labuschagne to steady us.

Usman has probably secured his spot for the first test over the last few innings.

7/282

218 for third wicket was telling. Khawaja dropped on 29.

Blues 1/250

Bring on the Shield.

Hopefully Renshaw can find some consistency in the Shield, his scores over the last couple of months haven't exactly filled me with a world of confidence, seems to be very hit or miss, in the literal sense.

4, 0, 74, 1, 67, 4, 22, 45, 5.

Hopefully Renshaw can find some consistency in the Shield, his scores over the last couple of months haven't exactly filled me with a world of confidence, seems to be very hit or miss, in the literal sense.

4, 0, 74, 1, 67, 4, 22, 45, 5.

Watching him bat I think he's trying to evolve as a batsman and score in more areas, he's getting out all over the shop. Yesterday down the ground for no real reason.

Watching him bat I think he's trying to evolve as a batsman and score in more areas, he's getting out all over the shop. Yesterday down the ground for no real reason.

I don't mind him growing, he's young enough to go through a rough patch and come out the other side a better player. Australia sure needs him to because he is a 15 year player in the making.

I don't mind him growing, he's young enough to go through a rough patch and come out the other side a better player. Australia sure needs him to because he is a 15 year player in the making.

The three Shield games to start the year are important now; 'Gabba, Tasmania and AB.

Victoria at the 'Gabba under lights and Tasmania it will swing which will test him early. New South Wales might be full strength too.

Well the Heat have shown how silly they are. Seeing Jack Wildermuth sign with the Renegades is not good. He was the find of the tournament for the Heat last year. He's a big loss. Now we''ll be trotting out Buchanan and Cutting as all rounders again.

Well the Heat have shown how silly they are. Seeing Jack Wildermuth sign with the Renegades is not good. He was the find of the tournament for the Heat last year. He's a big loss. Now we''ll be trotting out Buchanan and Cutting as all rounders again.

He's been stinking it up big time in the One Dayers for the Bulls tbf.

Cutting or Wildermuth?

Wildermuth has been rubbish

4, 0, 1*, 4 - 0/45, 4/39, 1/12, 0/34

And whilst he got a lot of hype last season in the Big Bash, he actually didn't do well in that either, batting average of 14.4 with a highest score of 29.. bowling average of 29.77 with an economy of over 9.

Wildermuth has been rubbish

4, 0, 1*, 4 - 0/45, 4/39, 1/12, 0/34

And whilst he got a lot of hype last season in the Big Bash, he actually didn't do well in that either, batting average of 14.4 with a highest score of 29.. bowling average of 29.77 with an economy of over 9.
Stats lie. I'd rather have Wildermuth moving forward over Cutting.

Stats lie. I'd rather have Wildermuth moving forward over Cutting.

Me too probably, if only for the age difference, Cutting has had plenty of opportunities.. Can't recall how many games we've lost over the last few years because of his bowling at the death, so bad.

Me too probably, if only for the age difference, Cutting has had plenty of opportunities.. Can't recall how many games we've lost over the last few years because of his bowling at the death, so bad.
Wildermuth was pretty good in the shield last year IIRC.

Another failure for Renshaw..

If he doesn't make runs in the Shield he might be in some strife.

Good all round performance.

Swepson best ever one day figures.
Burns top score.
Heazlett and Labuschagne 50

Heazlett busted shoulder though.

The way Gannon, Cutting and Neser started the innings was beautiful, strange it was like the Tigers weren't ready for the bounce on their own ground. The ball Neser got Doolan was world class.

Active Now

• Bish
  • Sproj
  • BroncsNBundy
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Broncorob
  • Culhwch
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  • GCBRONCO
  • Redux
  • winslow_wong
  • MrTickyMcG
  • bb_gun
  • Wolfie
  • Fitzy
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • The True King
  • Bucking Beads
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.