CRICKET Queensland Bulls 22/23

6/81 25.2

shame we're not batting second, i was gonna pop down after work but looking at this score..

Tail wagged to get us to a respectable score of 164

Stekkers 35*
Bartlett 23
Sweppo 14

Some late bonus wickets here. Will take a miracle to even come close to victory from here.

Queensland v Tasmania

Allan Border Field, Brisbane

Thurs – Sun

10am start daily, free admission

Usman Khawaja (c)

James Bazley

Joe Burns

Jack Clayton

Blake Edwards

Marnus Labuschagne

Jimmy Peirson

Michael Neser

Matthew Renshaw

Gurinder Sandhu

Mark Steketee

Bryce Street

Has Bazley been injured? I don't recall him being in the OD side.

Tasmania 3/38

Skeketee bowling well. Normally AB isn't this lively but the ball is flying off- any nick is going to be out.

Why no Kane Richardson? @1910

Also curious why Clayton has been favoured over Street.

Why no Kane Richardson? @1910

Also curious why Clayton has been favoured over Street.

Street is coming off 177* for Uni too on the weekend- with 367 opening stand. Richardson they never planned to have because of the WC.

Stekkers with 4 already

TAS 5-63

Street is coming off 177* for Uni too on the weekend- with 367 opening stand. Richardson they never planned to have because of the WC.

So Kane will miss the opening 4 or so matches of the Shield season and be available for the 2nd half?

That's assuming he's even in our first XI, which is probably debatable given how well Steketee, Neser, Sandhu & Bazley are bowling. Not even mention Guthrie, Bartlett, Wildermuth and co. who are all serviceable if required.

Speaking of Richardson, I still have no idea why Jhye isn't playing more cricket for Australia. He should've been in some of these meaningless T20 games over the last month.

Tasmania 147

Can’t get much better than that for day one.

So Kane will miss the opening 4 or so matches of the Shield season and be available for the 2nd half?

That's assuming he's even in our first XI, which is probably debatable given how well Steketee, Neser, Sandhu & Bazley are bowling. Not even mention Guthrie, Bartlett, Wildermuth and co. who are all serviceable if required.

Bulls are hoping that’s how it plays out.

Bulls 1/70.

Really big day, AB is a third or fourth inninngs pitch so things are going to keep getting better. Burns and Marnus have a big chance today to start the season well.

wish i was there right now! are you going to watch 1910?

Good recovery by the Vics in the other shield game going on at the moment.. Will 'Johnny Lawrence' Sutherland scoring a hundred, batting at no.7 with a FC average of 14 to this point in his career.

Active Now

• Jazza
  • sooticus
  • Skathen
  • Browny
  • broncos4life
  • Strop
  • Broncosgirl
  • johnny plath
  • Santa
  • Johnny92
  • Morkel
  • Alec
  • Nerd
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Tmac
  • Sproj
  • Foordy
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.