CRICKET Queensland Bulls 22/23

All out for 97, yikes.

Hopefully 193 is enough on this deck.

And Sweppo falls. 194 the target for WA

WA 4/45

That's a nasty hit wicket.

WA 6/82

112 to win- Cartwright is massive here. Bulls are forcing him forward.

Neser gets Cartwright. He’s been in decent form the last 12 months.

Hardie the key but Paris and Richardson can bat.

Neser gets Cartwright. He’s been in decent form the last 12 months.

Hardie the key but Paris and Richardson can bat.
I have not tuned into this game for a second is the pitch doing all sorts or is it just abysmal batting by both teams?

How the Bulls lost this is unbelievable. That’s the game you look back on and think if only when you’re not hosting a final.

I have not tuned into this game for a second is the pitch doing all sorts or is it just abysmal batting by both teams?

There's plenty in the pitch, a bowlers' paradise.

I tell you what, you could certainly do worse for the first test than go with Carey at 6 and Hardie at 7.

Just crazy to think Australia has been screaming out for an all rounder for years and suddenly WA alone has like 4 genuinely good ones in Green, Hardie, Paris and Richardson - two batting all rounders and two bowling ones.

There's plenty in the pitch, a bowlers' paradise.

I tell you what, you could certainly do worse for the first test than go with Carey at 6 and Hardie at 7.

Just crazy to think Australia has been screaming out for an all rounder for years and suddenly WA alone has like 4 genuinely good ones in Green, Hardie, Paris and Richardson - two batting all rounders and two bowling ones.
I do rate Hardie but he hasn’t done much in any format with the bat this season until now to come into those calculations yet.

Heaps of All-Rounders over there. Not that they’re overly great test/FC commodities but they also have Marsh and Stoinis as well as Agar with the spin. Almost everyone can bat well over there.

Looks almost as green as the outfield

Horrendous pitch for red ball

I do rate Hardie but he hasn’t done much in any format with the bat this season until now to come into those calculations yet.

Heaps of All-Rounders over there. Not that they’re overly great test/FC commodities but they also have Marsh and Stoinis as well as Agar with the spin. Almost everyone can bat well over there.

Yeah I hear you about Hardie, needs to do more but the impressive performances are starting to add up. This isn't the first time by any means that he has stood up when his team needed him. That is the thing that impresses me most, he seems to make runs when it is difficult. Stats may prove that view wrong I suppose as I haven't looked them up but I'm just very impressed with this guy.

It will be interesting to see what the selectors do with Head, whether they give him a test or two this summer and if he fails, who is next in. There a couple of guys seemingly performing at the right time to get noticed for that spot:

Head of course
Handscomb
Cartwright
Patterson
Hardie

Neser five.

WA bowled out two overs short. Thought Bulls bowled really well- kept great pressure on.

3/14 7th over.

Bulls in all sorts just cannot leave a ball.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Spoon
  • Broncorob
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.