Queensland Bulls Discussion - 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it me or is Jordan Silk a consistent performer but seems to fly under the radar?

Good recovery from Queensland to only be chasing 238.

Happy with that.

Is it me or is Jordan Silk a consistent performer but seems to fly under the radar?

He's never found his level, won a shield in 13 with a great 108, won young cricketer of the year in 14. But that 100 he got this summer was his first Shield 100 in two years.

Can't be a hard luck story scoring a 100 every two years.

Swepson can’t bowl for six weeks. Season done.

Bulls bowling

WA 1/7

2/147

Green causing problems at the Gabba again.

Another 100 for Green.

Since the Test matches have finished he's scored 168* in his first shield game back, 144 in the first domestic one dayer.. and now 101*

Might be the best batsmen in the country within a year or two.

I’m at the ground. The pitch is offering nothing. Seems a strange decision to bowl first?

I’m at the ground. The pitch is offering nothing. Seems a strange decision to bowl first?

Yeah the forecast today was for rain and overcast I think they thought they would get more favourable bowling conditions but it's fined up and just settled to be a cracking day.

Last edited:
Yeah the forecast today was for rain and overcast I think they thought they would get more favourable bowling conditions but it's fined up and just settled to be a cracking day.
Wildermuth is the only one who has looked consistently threatening.

181* and counting.. **** me.

That's the second time I have sat at the 'Gabba and watched him pick the Bulls apart- think this one was better than 2019 batting wise but not game situation wise.

5 of the top 6 batting spots are sewn up in the test team with Head also going well but yeah, Green has next levelled faster than even I thought he would.

Another 100 for Green.

Since the Test matches have finished he's scored 168* in his first shield game back, 144 in the first domestic one dayer.. and now 101*

Might be the best batsmen in the country within a year or two.

201 for his club too.

650 runs in two weeks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Jazza
  • The True King
  • KateBroncos1812
  • ostin86
  • Broncosgirl
  • Bucking Beads
  • Foordy
  • BroncosMan
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Johnny92
  • Kev_Guz
  • Battler
  • ChewThePhatt
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.