CRICKET Queensland Bulls Discussion - 2021/2022

7/44! Great bowling and gives the Bulls a chance.

lead 128

Labuschagne cops a bad knock to the groin.

Bulls 2/69

100!

# 8 from 41 games for Bulls. Very good batting. Courageous.

Gets the ton.

If Pucovski doesn't make fitness for the first test which is certainly possible, do you go back to the future with Khawaja? Would be hard to say no with the dearth of other options around.

Bulls lead by 242. Interesting to see how much they add tomorrow.

Bulls lead by 242. Interesting to see how much they add tomorrow.

They really went through the gears in that final session. Peirson continues to impress, doubt he is anywhere near the national team though unfortunately. He remind me a lot of Haddin.

Additionally, in the other game, Jhye Richardson is back!!

Richardson is such a gun, ages out of long form cricket comes back in and smacks a quick, elegant 30* while everyone else is playing on a minefield. I'd have him in the 11 for the first test, I just think he's that good.

First over - 4,4, 1, 4, 2, 1 I think we know what Queensland's method of attack is here.

Khawaja to 167* - he got dropped once and given not out twice to two pretty clear gloves but if you aren't given, you have to make the most of it, surely if Pucovski isn't right for the first test, you've got to go back to Khawaja.

Peirson 94*, again if it were up to me, he'd be ahead of Carey as back up keeper to Paine and given Inglis / Phillippe are not yet ready, Inglis maybe. I just really rate Peirson and what he does at 6/7.

100 to Peirson! I have been EXTREMELY impressed with him going through the gears in this innings, very mature approach.

Khawaja out for 170-odd trying to put the foot down.

Wildermuth gets life by Worrell dropping one of the easiest catches you will ever see.

First over - 4,4, 1, 4, 2, 1 I think we know what Queensland's method of attack is here.

Khawaja to 167* - he got dropped once and given not out twice to two pretty clear gloves but if you aren't given, you have to make the most of it, surely if Pucovski isn't right for the first test, you've got to go back to Khawaja.

Peirson 94*, again if it were up to me, he'd be ahead of Carey as back up keeper to Paine and given Inglis / Phillippe are not yet ready, Inglis maybe. I just really rate Peirson and what he does at 6/7.

They will never pick a keeper that averages just above 30 for his state. Jimmy's captaincy and keeping won't overcome that hurdle.

Dan Worrell was: 28-12-37-1
Dan Worrell now: 32-12-83-2

So last 4 overs:
4-0-46-1

I have no idea why Qld is still batting now, SA is already demoralised and they need time to get the wickets.

They will never pick a keeper that averages just above 30 for his state. Jimmy's captaincy and keeping won't overcome that hurdle.

He has gotten better and better over the last two+ seasons though, I imagine his average in this time would be comfortably better.

Ball swinging in to hit middle and leg half way up - not out.

Steketee is bowling grenades, has he levelled up this year? He's always been decent but right now, he almost unplayable.

Active Now

• Allo
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.