Queensland Cricket 2019/2020

Classic Bryant 20 off 11 and goes again- caught.

5/211 just after drinks needing 306

17 overs left with Burns and Wildebeest at the crease

Labs with 67 and Heazlett 70.

4 wicket win.

Burns 54
Labuschagne 67
Heazlett 70
Wildermuth 51

Great batting, few hiccups in the middle but Burns righted the wrongs.

Last edited:
I'll take it. Still think we should've batted first personally.

Bulls bowling.

Wildermuth for MOTM.

Burns down the order, must still be asleep. Edwards the big wicket. He was sensational last summer.

Love the 1989 retro kit with QCA on.

I should gamble. Wildermuth 1/51 and 51 with the bat- MOTM.

Best all rounder in the country.

I should gamble. Wildermuth 1/51 and 51 with the bat- MOTM.

Best all rounder in the country.

Of course he is but he isn't named Marsh so he doesn't get considered.

Batting looks stacked. Hopefully Marnus can convert one of these 50’s into a ton and the flood gates open for him.

I wonder if Usman will play at some point? I assume he's probably resting up for the start of the Shield season.

Extremely gettable total. Great bowling in the middle overs when you can normally settle down at AB. Stanlake and Kuhemann were great.

SA all out for 226, overall a pretty decent bowling performance

How come Wildermuth got punted? He is a quality all-rounder and would at least be a better choice than Bartlett at this point in time.

Chased it down with 14 overs left

Heazlett 51, Burns 65 and Renshaw 52

Heazlett might be the best ODI bat in Aus, big statement but look at his record.

Good start, bowling again was very strong and batting just did the job. Big improvements from last year.

Already more wins than 18/19.

Heazlett might be the best ODI bat in Aus, big statement but look at his record.

Overall problem is he’s been afforded every chance and hasn’t cashed in. Scores 100 on debut for Qld- 33 games later sitting on 3 SS 100.

One day wise he should never have played for Australia before Queensland but he had a very good year last year the big change came when he moved to opener. 9/11 games now have been opening. Chuck made the decision last summer and it’s been massive.

7, 33, 80, 107, 48, 83, 22, 70 and 51. Same story but few more 100 should be there. Opening on small grounds and get to 80 should be a big 100.

He seems to have found a home opening in the one day team.

Answer to his SS issues might be opening too. But Renshaw and Burns are pretty formidable there.

Last edited:
Hope they bat first next game I want to see what they can post.

Active Now

• MrRobot
  • Aldo
  • broncsgoat
  • GCBRONCO
  • Santa
  • Nerd
  • Sproj
  • Brocko
  • Old Mate
  • Galah
  • Redux
  • Strop
  • Midean
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Footy Fanatic
  • eggstar10
  • Fatboy
  • Fozz
  • Jedhead
  • Jazza
... and 65 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.