Queensland Cricket 2019/2020

2/20 after 5 ....

That WA team is stacked with boom-or-bust players though. Still Stoinis, Cartwright, Green and even Agar to come. Marsh and Turner currently batting

I will not allow a loss to Shaun fucking Marsh

He's actually a proven and good OD/ODI player.

I know, but still

**** Shaun Marsh.

Also, someone named Marsh winning the Marsh Cup?

Billy was very unlucky but he should've had at least 1, Khawaja was just standing too deep. Big moment.

That was disappointing, if they had another 50-60 runs to play with anything could have happened. Just really poor batting and it shouldn't keep happening.

Down to Tasmania now for Friday and that's not going to be easy, hardest pitch to bat on with the 'Gabba.

Bulls bowled well but just didn't give their bowlers enough to work with in the final.

That was disappointing, if they had another 50-60 runs to play with anything could have happened. Just really poor batting and it shouldn't keep happening.

Down to Tasmania now for Friday and that's not going to be easy, hardest pitch to bat on with the 'Gabba.

Bulls bowled well but just didn't give their bowlers enough to work with in the final.
WA just bat so deep that you kind of got the sense they always had it in hand and went exactly as hard as they needed to. I got the feeling that even another 30-50 runs would still have been manageable for them. Realistically if you're not posting 250+ then you're just really making things almost impossible for your bowlers to defend against a good batting lineup that bats a fair way down the order.

Tigers 5/61

Skeketee four and Wildermuth 1. Tigers missing them full and straight.

Good first morning.

Last edited:
Tigers 5/61

Skeketee four and Wildermuth 1. Tigers missing them full and straight.

Good first morning.

Stekkers has really come on this season or so. Can bat too. Hope he gets a look in with Aus sometime through his career

Stekkers has really come on this season or so. Can bat too. Hope he gets a look in with Aus sometime through his career

Massive improvement in last 12 months.

14/15- 12 wickets
15/16- 23
16/17- 10
17/18- 11
18/19-42
19/20- 13

55 of 111 SS wickets in last 12 months.

Plenty of work to break into the Aussie side, but he should be a mainstay in the Heat this season right? Seems primed for a big BBL

Tigers 107
[automerge]1574998945[/automerge]
Renshaw gone

Bulls 1/1

Last edited:
Massive improvement in last 12 months.

14/15- 12 wickets
15/16- 23
16/17- 10
17/18- 11
18/19-42
19/20- 13

55 of 111 SS wickets in last 12 months.

how’s his average/ strike rate? Seems to be conceding a lot less for his wickets now too. Granted I don’t do much more than glance at scorecards lately

Last edited:
We're 3/13, Street is 5 not out off 57 balls.

Where is this game being played, the moon?

Active Now

• bazza
  • Fozz
  • Big Del
  • Sproj
  • levikaden
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Ondi
  • Rookie Alan
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.