Q-CUP Queensland Cup 2021

'Glenn' another try, he reads situations well and the ball seems to bounce for him. Fourth try in six games.

Twice it’s been the first try.

Zac scored his first ISC try yesterday.
Is he first grade ready? Riki will need to be replaced.

'Glenn' must be getting very close to a call up to first grade, especially with the Carrigan injury.

He's starting at lock, playing 70+ minutes each week, running for huge metres, tackling everything, offloading, busting tackles, scoring tries.

There's nothing else he can do to demand selection at this stage.

'Glenn' must be getting very close to a call up to first grade, especially with the Carrigan injury.

He's starting at lock, playing 70+ minutes each week, running for huge metres, tackling everything, offloading, busting tackles, scoring tries.

I'd reckon KW would know all about it too.

You'd think Bull goes to 2nd row for Riki until Glenn is back which means we need the mobile utility forward on the bench.

You'd have to think he is in with a very good chance of coming in this week... and it's nice that he'd be coming in with good form under his belt

I am far more interested in Q Cup than NRL at present because I have no vested interest in one side but from the little I've seen, 'Glenn' has to be close to being ready, at least for a bench spot. I really hope he takes up his contract extension.
Wait a second we might need a name for 'Glenn' ... how about 'Jason' or 'Tunza'??

I like it "Glenn" it is... @Sproj Let's make it happen with the auto correct across the forum

Oh fine.

tenor.gif

Let’s just just hope the retention team offer the contract to ‘Glenn’ and not Glenn

Is he first grade ready? Riki will need to be replaced.

Hard to know with Broncos- but he's improved massively in 12 months, he's playing well and he's learning so he's as ready as you can be in the current Broncos' climate.

I have been impressed this year by him. I think he's the form Bronco in ISC.

Bit like Sam Walker; he's just from a football family- he understands it he knows it and he's tough.

He'd adapt and be ready.

Hard to know with Broncos- but he's improved massively in 12 months, he's playing well and he's learning so he's as ready as you can be in the current Broncos' climate.

I have been impressed this year by him. I think he's the form Bronco in ISC.

Bit like Sam Walker; he's just from a football family- he understands it he knows it and he's tough.

He'd adapt and be ready.

Isaiah Tass can't be far off either. Has he been as impressive as the numbers portray? Seems to be scoring tries & setting up tries regularly, as well as getting through a mountain of work.

Also kicked 8/8 today.

Isaiah Tass can't be far off either. Has he been as impressive as the numbers portray? Seems to be scoring tries & setting up tries regularly, as well as getting through a mountain of work.

Also kicked 8/8 today.

I always have concerns with players that just beat players. I don’t think you can sustain it. He’s going ok but like I thought with Isaako in 17 I have concerns.

Gees if you want to watch a fullback just destroy a team get hold of Jayden Campbell Tweed v Pride game.

298m
three tries
one line break
17 tackle breaks

Defies belief. The kid is doing special things.

53 tackle breaks now in five games. He was only play local GC comp last year.

First try loses his feet, gets to his feet beats guys then kicks for himself and scores.
Second try- short side, kick chases and changes direction at the same time to score.
Third try-second receiver and just goes through with pace and beats the fullback easily.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.