Q-CUP Queensland Cup 2021

Is a cool head and good communicator as well as a good goal-kicking half you say? How are his thumbs? Is he sporting any neck tats?

Not one credit to the boys.

Too conservative for that, I imagine James thinks three craft beers at home and Thai take away is loose and might halt his career.

Probably stays up all night worried about his pinch test the next day- which he probably does himself each morning.
Ohh does his own pinch tests you say. Sounds more like Croft than anyone else. It's the dedicated ones like this that interest me the most. I think ol' Cyril insisted that was one trait his recruits had to have.

Too conservative for that, I imagine James thinks three craft beers at home and Thai take away is loose and might halt his career.

Probably stays up all night worried about his pinch test the next day- which he probably does himself each morning.
He seriously looks like that one friend we all had that got 3 times drunker than all your other friends combined.

He would have to play well on the weekend and get some attention. No way Badel would go to an ISC game.

If he does, it will be reported on here and that is all Badel needs.

He played in the Wynnum trial I believe... came on late in the second half as the left side half.

From memory he looked enthusiastic, but had some errors and a poor kick. Didn't really have enough time to settle himself into the game I'd say

@Big Pete will be more across him though I'm sure 👍👍
Couldn't kick to save his life! Could tackle though and may have been the Broncos best defender all night.

I've been very hush hush on him because I think he's the type of half like Gamble who isn't going to blow people away but if he spends two years honing his craft in QCup he could turn out to be a quality half.

The first time I saw him play was that U/16s Origin when Hopoate sent Bradman Best down the touchline on the siren when Queensland should have trapped him in-goal. Anyways he was Dearden's halves partner and their partnership reminded me of the way Lockyer would play. Dearden played like Locky where he would organise the troops and inject himself at key moments. However it was Josh James who was doing all the hands on work like kicking to corners, getting into first receiver and shifting the ball/taking the line on etc.

It put him in pretty good company since Jock Madden, Toby Sexton and Sam Scarlett all formed similar partnerships with Dearden as he was coming through. I rate the former as two of the best halves prospects coming through and Scarlett would be my pick for the best half in QCup.

Just saw this pop up. While Crofty looks good in the Green we already have a good 6,7,9 and keen to see Tristan Hope play 14 sometime.

Croft

Queensland Cup Round 6 Fantasy Team
1. Kurtis Rowe - Burleigh Bears - 71
2. William Toloi - Sunshine Coast Falcons - 92
3. Sami Sauiluma - Burleigh Bears - 78
4. Delouise Hoeter - Wynnum Manly Seagulls - 75
5. Talor Walters - Tweed Head Seagulls - 68
6. Brodie Croft - Wynnum Manly Seagulls - 93
7. Sam Scarlett - Wynnum Manly Seagulls - 76
8. Nat Neale - Ipswich Jets - 84
9. Aaron Booth - Easts Tigers - 90
10. Jordan Grant - Easts Tigers - 77
11. Terui Robati - Wynnum Manly Seagulls - 65
12. Tyler Coburn - Ipswich Jets - 60
13. Heilum Luki - Northern Pride - 58

14. Patrice Siolo - Sunshine Coast Falcons - 72 (Prop)
15. Tyson Smoothey - Shune Coast Falcons - 68 (Hooker)
16. Viliame Vailea - Redcliffe Dolphins - 64 (CTW)
17. Jackson Frei - Redcliffe Dolphins - 62 (Prop)

NSW Cup Round 9 Fantasy Team
1. Dylan Smith - Blacktown Workers - 50
2. Falakiko Manu - The Mounties - 70
3. Manase Kaho - Canberra Raiders - 69
4. Will Penisini - Parramatta Eels - 58
5. Thomas Jenkins - Penrith Panthers - 58
6. Kauri Aupouri-Puketapu - Blacktown Workers - 80
7. Brad Schneider - Canberra Raiders - 60
8. Terrell May - Blacktown Workers - 71
9. Josh Daley - The Mounties - 81
10. Yileen Gordon - South Sydney Rabbitohs - 65
11. Bronson Garlick - Newtown Jets - 77
12. Dane Aukafolau - Blacktown Workers - 66
13. Elie El-Zakhem - Parramatta Eels - 65

14. Luke Huth - Newcastle Knights - 64 (Hooker)
15. Jordan Rankin - Parramatta Eels - 63 (Five Eighth)
16. Ryan James - Canberra Raiders - 63 (Prop)
17. Trent Peoples - South Sydney Rabbitohs - 60 (Second Row)

We're a quater of the way through the QRL season, so here's the overall team placements as they stand.

1. Jayden Corrigan (Northern Pride) - 251
2. Kalifa FaifaiLoa (Townsville Blackhawks) - 208
3. Jokadi Bire (PNG Hunters) - 279
4. Delouise Hoeter (Wynnum Manly Seagulls) - 267
5. Jedidiah Simbiken (Central Capras) - 201
6. Jack Campagnolo (Wynnum Manly Seagulls) - 239
7. Julian Christian (Ipswich Jets) - 312
8. Nat Neale (Ipswich Jets) - 430
9. Sean Mullany (Mackay Cutters) - 315
10. Patrice Siolo (Sunshine Coast Falcons) - 329
11. Brendan Frei (Norths Devils) - 299
12. Tom McGrath (Northern Pride) - 294
13. Lachlan Hubner (Central Capras) - 329

Active Now

• Totally Unr3al
  • Battler
  • Fitzy
  • NSW stables
  • Old Mate
  • BruiserMk1
  • bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Robboi_321
  • Mr Fourex
  • Allo
  • Kev_Guz
  • sooticus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.