Q-CUP Queensland Cup 2021

Cobbo is fucking class. That pass, got out of the in goal and left a kick perfectly. He gets a bit stronger with his fend (which is already strong) and he will absolutely own the NRL. Talks in defence, strong in defence, great under the high ball, strong kick returns, follows the ball. He has every aspect covered he just needs polish and experience. Mark my words, he will have a better career then Walsh.

I dunno man, I’m not sure after a full preseason if Cobbo won’t already be the best 1 at the club, he just makes more progress every week.
For that reason I don't think we need to rush him. Let him get better with a few more games in QLD cup at the start of the year from fullback. Bring him in for centre after that and then niu injury or poor form he gets his chance

Cobbo is fucking class. That pass, got out of the in goal and left a kick perfectly. He gets a bit stronger with his fend (which is already strong) and he will absolutely own the NRL. Talks in defence, strong in defence, great under the high ball, strong kick returns, follows the ball. He has every aspect covered he just needs polish and experience. Mark my words, he will have a better career then Walsh.

Just a level above, this kid is going to be a superstar, so glad we backed him in and have him wrapped up for now, every club would otherwise be coming for him.

For that reason I don't think we need to rush him. Let him get better with a few more games in QLD cup at the start of the year from fullback. Bring him in for centre after that and then niu injury or poor form he gets his chance

This is a plan I can absolutely live with. Even if he plays centre from round 1, he’s gotta be in the backline, he’s just so good.

Some good moments from Cobbo in that half. Very likely to be the fullback by 2023.

The passage of play where he set up that try with the flick pass was great to watch. He was hovering on the left side of the field waiting for a ball out the back and never got it and then he got on his bike and swept around to the right and got the ball and delivered that beautiful ball.

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Justwin
  • Kev_Guz
  • kman
  • bazza
  • Fozz
  • Big Del
  • Sproj
  • levikaden
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.