Q-CUP Queensland Cup 2021

I dunno man, I’m not sure after a full preseason if Cobbo won’t already be the best 1 at the club, he just makes more progress every week.
Sometimes he just needs to play the higher percentage play though. Those times in the second half where he was running out and put silly kicks in early in the tackle count will be punished in first grade.

But I am putting that down to youthful exuberance which he will overcome

Cobbo is a freak and Berrell finishes it off.

I cannot believe Berrell isn't playing NRL.

He seemed to lose his way a bit a few years ago. Always thought he looked good when he was at the Broncos but it just didnt work out for him.

Cobbo is a freak and Berrell finishes it off.

I cannot believe Berrell isn't playing NRL.

He played 82 games for the Broncos- second most for the entire NYC and nearly 100 ISC games, he’s not young.

He’s been great this year but I think it might be gone. Be bold for someone to take him now.

Just Wynnum, Tweed made errors at the wrong time. Hope has been great foil for Berrell. Such massive forwards that just run those stupid runs off Berrell and Hope.

It was all their big boys that got them home.

He played 82 games for the Broncos- second most for the entire NYC and nearly 100 ISC games, he’s not young.

He’s been great this year but I think it might be gone. Be bold for someone to take him now.

I'm sure he was playing 6 a few years ago but i cant remember if i'm imagining that.

Yeah I know he isn't young but seems a bit of a late bloomer, I'd have him ahead of Turpin and if the Titans, I'd be taking a punt on him for sure, especially even just as at worst depth.

The reaction from c Smith and vautin is the exact type of attitude that ruins the game. Holding a player after a scrum is finished without the ball illegally = objective. Whether he would have had any effect on play= subjective, despite the odds. A penalty is a penalty. This "What can you get away with" bs that the storm have perfected has ruined the game. Yes other clubs have always done it but the level they do it to is EXTREME, and his point of view just them showed it. Cheating IS cheating

Tanah boyd doing his pet play. The fake injury/lay down to get a penalty back fired. Although his team are probably happy he is off. Karma for last week. South's would have owned the bears if Ezra mam playef and the ref didn't give about 70 penalties for tanah boyds acting.

The culture is improving for sure. The defence in the lower grades and the moves and talk up top are definetly good signs

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.