Broncos Youth Players and Young Guns coming through.

I don't understand the comment then, if Paix has improved the last two weeks because of the coaching?
It was a tongue in cheek crack at The Shed. I'm not at all suggesting the Broncos deserve full credit but they most definitely deserve some.

It was a tongue in cheek crack at The Shed. I'm not at all suggesting the Broncos deserve full credit but they most definitely deserve some.

I thought you were saying he’s played well the last two weeks because he’s away from the Broncos’ staff and at Souths.

I thought you were saying he’s played well the last two weeks because he’s away from the Broncos’ staff and at Souths.
No definitely not , I am happy with the Broncos coaching staff atm and thought Steve Walters would have some sort of impact on our hookers.

Anyone got a list of who we have playing across today's games?.

Harrison Graham in Colts, Mozer and Te Kura in City Country?. Any others to keep an eye on.

Anyone got a list of who we have playing across today's games?.

Harrison Graham in Colts, Mozer and Te Kura in City Country?. Any others to keep an eye on.
Are any of these televised ?

Two Broncos Gray and Mozer combine. Mozer needs the ball. He keeps drifting out to first receiver. At his best at dummy half. Tell anyone else to bugger off.

Poor defence from Mozer right on half time. Went back to wrong spot and leg tackled.

Country haven’t been that bad but needed that try.

My first time watching Mozer play as far as I can remember. Heaps of potential, can see why he’s getting the wraps. Great game awareness, especially with his kicks, and that little split play for the prop to barge over was very wily too.

My first time watching Mozer play as far as I can remember. Heaps of potential, can see why he’s getting the wraps. Great game awareness, especially with his kicks, and that little split play for the prop to barge over was very wily too.

He is the kid asking about long division when the rest of the class is learning to write the number three.

Having said that I still like him off the bench.

Two Broncos Gray and Mozer combine. Mozer needs the ball. He keeps drifting out to first receiver. At his best at dummy half. Tell anyone else to bugger off.
We have Gray too? I thought he was pretty awesome and a constant threat.

Active Now

• dirtyharry
  • Broncosgirl
  • mitch222
  • broncsgoat
  • Mighty Bronx
  • bert_lifts
  • Bish
  • Mister Wright
  • broncos4life
  • sooticus
  • ostin86
  • Fitzy
  • Big Del
  • Strop
  • jd87
  • Battler
  • Midean
  • Rah88
  • Bucking Beads
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.