Q-CUP Queensland Cup 2021

Mullen to Falcons. This should be interesting, his ban doesn't end until Monday so he can't train until then but starts on Monday and at 33 with no pre-season and four years off going to try again.
I’m sure a bit of Mullen’s secret stuff will have him playing better than expected.

@1910 is Karl Oloapu contracted to any body?

The Dolphins CC #6?

He was pretty impressive on the weekend.

No clue, I will ask.
Think that's him😁 I'm only going off highlight videos but he looked strong.

Don't worry bro, most people who claim to know about some up and comer are going off highlights videos, even ones who say they aren't.
Yeah exactly 🤣.

I'm not writing him up wholesale, just interested thats all

Sorry he's not a free agent like I was told- he's with the Broncos.
Oh well that doesn't suprise me, we always get the biggest, strongest and the fastest kids😄. Thanks for that

Kulikefu Finefeuiaki at Ipswich State High signed to Cowboys. Will still play Meinga for Jets this year and played against Tweed on Saturday and scored in their loss.

Bit of a revloution going on out there- Jake Self (NQ Cowboys), Shannon Stewart (GC Titans), Thomas Luhrman (Roosters), Josiah Pahulu (GC Titans) and Kulikefu Finefeuiaki (NQ Cowboys). All from the Grade 12 class this year.

Year 11 students Shannon Stewart (Gold Coast Titans) and year 10 talents Ogden George and Oliva Iaulualo (Canterbury Bulldogs).

Last year it was Deijion Leugaimafa (South Sydney Rabbitohs), Waylon Fiaii (Cronulla Sharks), Evander Tere-Rongotaua (Sydney Roosters), Ilai Tuia (Penrith Panthers) and E Suavai Elijuwhon (St George Dragons).

Last edited:
Kulikefu Finefeuiaki at Ipswich State High signed to Cowboys. Will still play Meinga for Jets this year and played against Tweed on Saturday and scored in their loss.

Bit of a revloution going on out there- Jake Self (NQ Cowboys), Shannon Stewart (GC Titans), Thomas Luhrman (Roosters), Josiah Pahulu (GC Titans) and Kulikefu Finefeuiaki (NQ Cowboys). All from the Grade 12 class this year.

Year 11 students Shannon Stewart (Gold Coast Titans) and year 10 talents Ogden George and Oliva Iaulualo (Canterbury Bulldogs).

Last year it was Deijion Leugaimafa (South Sydney Rabbitohs), Waylon Fiaii (Cronulla Sharks), Evander Tere-Rongotaua (Sydney Roosters), Ilai Tuia (Penrith Panthers) and E Suavai Elijuwhon (St George Dragons).
Imagine being the teacher and doing attendance list every day.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • Stix
  • Fitzy
  • mrslong
  • Porthoz
  • Brocko
  • johnny plath
  • john1420
  • Financeguy
  • mystico
  • ivanhungryjak
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.