Q-CUP Queensland Cup 2021

Souths split again, Chudleigh having a day out if they don't get their middle together.

Fine to have fancy feet and score tries Souths, you have to stop them too.

Fuller great try at Wynnum- 14-14 with 18 minutes to go.

Titans have something there.

Souths split again, Chudleigh having a day out if they don't get their middle together.

Fine to have fancy feet and score tries Souths, you have to stop them too.

Chudleigh looked such a good prospect at one time.

James with a terrific pass for Bowie and try.

That pass was awesome.

10-10.

Too easy for Townsville, goes right and just strolls over- fullbacks shouldn't score tries like that.

Townsville 16-10

I'm really, really, really thinking the Broncs should just give Cobbs the fullback spot from round 1, he's come on in leaps and bounds and the ceiling is as high as anyone I've ever seen.

I'm really, really, really thinking the Broncs should just give Cobbs the fullback spot from round 1, he's come on in leaps and bounds and the ceiling is as high as anyone I've ever seen.
He's not getting very involved though. Id prefer to develop him at centre like roosters did with latrell

He's not getting very involved though. Id prefer to develop him at centre like roosters did with latrell

Yeah I am not against that at all either and totally agree he is drifting in and out but man, when he is near the ball, things just happen. If he does keep developing at centre though, no issues with me, he's been a revelation there.

Beautiful pass from Scarlett and then an embarrassing moment from cobbo and TC robati

Yeah I am not against that at all either and totally agree he is drifting in and out but man, when he is near the ball, things just happen. If he does keep developing at centre though, no issues with me, he's been a revelation there.
He does seem to be camped over on the right. That try was brilliant before though

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Santa
  • Fitzy
  • Xzei
  • Splinter
  • broncoscope
  • Tim K
  • cento
  • Sproj
  • Rambstien
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Skathen
  • Porthoz
  • Harry Sack
  • Ozired
  • Behold
  • LittleDavey
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Shane Tronc
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.