Q-CUP Queensland Cup 2021

Sio dangerous. He’s such a creative lock, gone close to scoring then sets up the Pulu try.

From what I’m seeing and have seen over the season I’m thinking we should try and get these boys in to pre-season:

Norths: Nene, Sio, Pulu, Rueben

Wynnum: Berrell, Hoeter, scarlett, Campagnolo, Bateman

Magpies: Quai-Ward, Rory Ferguson (heard he has done pretty well but never watched him)

Obviously we won’t get all of them in but I think we should probably try and get a good chunk of them especially those from North’s and Wynnum.

also might be some colts boys that are worth sending like Harrison Graham

The chances of Ahearn stopping Cobbo one on one is zero.

Norths had done a great job keeping Wynnum’s momentum to zero points.

That's a big try on halftime.

Norths were just about to run away with it. Levi was having a field day out of dummy half and the Seagulls were going to get pinned inside their own 10 until Roberts put too much weight on the kick. The wind dragged it in the in-goal and Kennar did well to mark it in-goal. A 20m restart on the shadow of half-time is a luxury and the Seagulls made the most of it.

Still Norths find themselves in front. They've controlled possession well and they've been relentless targeting the right edge of the Seagulls defence. They eventually willed their way over but I think they need to give themselves some more options to trouble the Seagulls defence. Too many players standing back and not asking questions of the Seagulls defence.

Cobbo has had some great touches so far. He looks a class above and he hasn't had a proper NRL pre-season yet.

Wynnum have completely gone away from their football.

Norths have rattled Scarlett and Berrell and done a great job on Hoeter.

Wynumm really need to get their end of sets sorted and build some pressure

Still think centre for at least half the season

I think that is also fine. It is an interesting discussion really, do you go Cobbo / Lee, Niu / Cobbo or Niu / Lee (let Cobbo develop in Q Cup) or Cobbo / Niu.

I think that is also fine. It is an interesting discussion really, do you go Cobbo / Lee, Niu / Cobbo or Niu / Lee (let Cobbo develop in Q Cup) or Cobbo / Niu.
1. Cobbo
2. Oates
3. Lee (possibly Hoeter)
4. Staggs
5. Farnworth

I think Cobbo should develop longer though so Niu can start the season.

1. Cobbo
2. Oates
3. Lee (possibly Hoeter)
4. Staggs
5. Farnworth

I think Cobbo should develop longer though so Niu can start the season.
I rate that Hoeter shout… I have almost a bigger man crush on him than Cobbo. Very underrated player.

Yeah tough one imo do you put him back in cup at 1 or keep him in the NRL at center . You could even play him as a second fullback to start with.

Active Now

• Browny
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • RolledOates
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.