Queensland Cup 2022

I'm not sure if you require an account but the opening round of each competition is going to be free so if you want to check the service out and watch some of the U/16s and U/18s this is the weekend.

I can't seem to chromecast the qrl games. The cluch app is good and easy but the link into the qrl section doesn't seem to have a casting option on my phone.

Does anyone know how to do it? It takes me to an internet website page for the qrl section rather then stay in the app.

If there isn't a casting option for the qrl games they have ROYALLY fucked up. Real amateur hour it is the case (I could just not be tech savvy though!)

Mozer watch- new season playing MM and he probably didn't show anything too much more than he did last year but it was still of a very high standard. I don't think you'll see progress or know more until he is out of MM and out of age footy.

First half jumps out of DH to the left, kicks back to the right and leads down there and tackles the fullback.

Pass for Faagutu was oustanding, forwards love that.

His try- great left foot step and strength.

Gray- was terrific too, two tries that were identical on the left and great footwork. Fast and organised in what he was doing. Clever too that they were a few minutes apart and they knew he was set up and ready to do it but couldn't stop it.

Gray and Mozer could be a great combination for Souths- Mozer allows your backs to play with such width- Gray was outside the defence on the end of Mozer's passes and then he's got a broken line and disorganised scramble to take advantage.

Confirmation- Gray- 118m, two tries and three line breaks.

Not a bad round one with 47% of the ball and completing at 60%.

Mozer a nice set of stitches this week across his eye. He copped a pretty good blow but will be right for round two.

Mozer report.

Good try, left foot run, left foot step and big dummy with strength.

Replaced just before half time.

Mozer report.

Is it still trials? Why is he being replaced so early?

Mozer report.

Back on now, Hunt had no choice, Souths have gone from 28-0 up to 34-18 up while he's been off.

So seems an obvious answer but I’ll ask anyway, no more Q Cup on Kayo at all?

Te Kura just unstoppable for Norths v Tigers. His try was just like watching a dad playing with kids in the backyard.

I haven't got the stats sheet yet but if he didn't run 200 plus meters I will be shocked.

Oloapu and Te Kura will be a great combination for Norths on the right this season- Fifita like 10 tries there.

Te Kura just unstoppable for Norths v Tigers. His try was just like watching a dad playing with kids in the backyard.

I haven't got the stats sheet yet but if he didn't run 200 plus meters I will be shocked.

Oloapu and Te Kura will be a great combination for Norths on the right this season- Fifita like 10 tries there.
Have we got him signed?

Dad lets kids get the tries..?

Unread

Active Now

• Sanjit Joseph
  • bb_gun
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Sproj
  • Rah88
  • Jason Simmons
  • tajhay
  • BroncosAlways
  • cento
  • Xzei
  • Old Mate
  • Howie
  • IceWorks
  • Aldo
  • Dexter
  • Broncorob
  • theshed
  • Wild Horse
  • Browny
  • Fitzy
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.