Queensland Cup 2022

Howarth and Wishart playing for Falcons tomorrow night.

Blake Mozer posted on Instagram at the gate of South’s Magpies. Suspecting that is now his allocated side. Unless Paix has a new allocation it’s a bit surprising to be honest. Would have thought they put him at Norths where he would eventually take the 9 once 18 and learn off Danny Levi (assuming he is still there) a bit.

Blake Mozer posted on Instagram at the gate of South’s Magpies. Suspecting that is now his allocated side. Unless Paix has a new allocation it’s a bit surprising to be honest. Would have thought they put him at Norths where he would eventually take the 9 once 18 and learn off Danny Levi (assuming he is still there) a bit.
Didn’t Levi go to Super League?

His brother plays for Souths! He could have been there doing anything.

Fair chance he stays at Tweed.

His brother plays for Souths! He could have been there doing anything.

Fair chance he stays at Tweed.
Wtf are you going on about. Blake Mozer is not playing for a Gold Coast affiliate club especially when he turns 18 he is well and truly looking at a debut for ISC. On top of that he isn’t living at the GC anymore presumably. He is playing for a broncos affiliate without a doubt.

edit: also he said South’s in your Mouffs on his story for Instagram in front of the south’s sign.

Wtf are you going on about. Blake Mozer is not playing for a Gold Coast affiliate club especially when he turns 18 he is well and truly looking at a debut for ISC. On top of that he isn’t living at the GC anymore presumably. He is playing for a broncos affiliate without a doubt.

edit: also he said South’s in your Mouffs on his story for Instagram in front of the south’s sign.
If he's playing Mal Meninga Cup there's a chance he represents Tweed, just like Xavier Coates did in 2019.

With that said, I think he'll join his brother at the Magpies.

I don't think Mozer is ready for the starting role regardless. Playing behind Paix would be a good fit for him at this stage of his career IF Paix is still playing QCup at that time. There's a fair chance he could be a regular in first grade by then if he improves his defence.

He still lives at the Coast and drives with Mairner to training.

The Broncos have kept players at their club in the past- Coates played for Tweed and scored two tries on debut in ISC in 2019 after playing MM and Colts.

If a player is comfortable happy and succeeding and Tweed are happy to do it they leave them.

Mozer has won MM at Tweed and can be coached still in MM by McCann.

If he's playing Mal Meninga Cup there's a chance he represents Tweed, just like Xavier Coates did in 2019.

With that said, I think he'll join his brother at the Magpies.

I don't think Mozer is ready for the starting role regardless. Playing behind Paix would be a good fit for him at this stage of his career IF Paix is still playing QCup at that time. There's a fair chance he could be a regular in first grade by then if he improves his defence.

Yeah! Well said.

Norths have Moseley and Wynnum have Hope. I don’t see any spots there.

I’d let him play MM with Tweed; MM finishes in May he’s 18 and you can assess then. If he’s not near ISC. Let him play Colts at Tweed.

I’m not to familiar with Xavier’s situation but he wasn’t on a development contract back then I don’t think. He only got attention because of his results with PNG. Therefore not allocated to one of our affiliate’s. Blake Mozer is not in the same situation as he is contracted which would mean he gets not only allocated to a club for ISC it would be presumed for mm as well. Mozer is well and truly not going to be allowed to play for tweed with his status as a future gun and the fact that he is contracted to our club on a permanent basis (development). Thus, allocated to one of our feeders like most players before him.

I’m not to familiar with Xavier’s situation but he wasn’t on a development contract back then I don’t think. He only got attention because of his results with PNG. Therefore not allocated to one of our affiliate’s. Blake Mozer is not in the same situation as he is contracted which would mean he gets not only allocated to a club for ISC it would be presumed for mm as well. Mozer is well and truly not going to be allowed to play for tweed with his status as a future gun and the fact that he is contracted to our club on a permanent basis (development). Thus, allocated to one of our feeders like most players before him.

Coates was playing for Tweed in May and Broncos in July. He had a Broncos deal.

Coates played the Broncos trial against Souths in Warwick and scored and did the pre-season and trained with the Broncos then went back to Tweed to play.

Identical to Mozer- which is why him staying at Tweed would be a chance.

Coates had a similar arrangement as Mozer where he did a few sessions in the pre-season and played the opening trial before going back to Tweed.

I think he'll be at Souths as well, but this wouldn't be the first time they've let one of their top prospects play for another teams affiliate.

Coates was playing for Tweed in May and Broncos in July. He had a Broncos deal.

Coates played the trial against Souths in Warwick and did the pre-season and trained with the Broncos then went back to Tweed to play.
Negative. He had a Broncos deal in place like a ton of other youngsters out there it just wasn’t a development position or a training (train & trial) position which was presumably changed in May, June, July after success in PNG and MM. His placement at Tweed was presumably self-choice or deemed not important as he was nowhere near calculations at the start of the season (similar position to Ben Te Kura right now). I completely agree it wouldn’t be the worst idea to develop him for the year in a familiar system but that is not going to happen whilst he is a development player and could very realistically be relied upon to play this year if covid with a mix of injuries start going through our squad. Have to remember also there is very different coaches and football department making decisions these days.

Negative. He had a Broncos deal in place like a ton of other youngsters out there it just wasn’t a development position or a training (train & trial) position which was presumably changed in May, June, July after success in PNG and MM. His placement at Tweed was presumably self-choice or deemed not important as he was nowhere near calculations at the start of the season (similar position to Ben Te Kura right now). I completely agree it wouldn’t be the worst idea to develop him for the year in a familiar system but that is not going to happen whilst he is a development player and could very realistically be relied upon to play this year if covid with a mix of injuries start going through our squad. Have to remember also there is very different coaches and football department making decisions these days.

Again Coates played an NRL trial in February for the Broncos.

Again Coates played an NRL trial in February for the Broncos.
Go take a look at our team list this week genius. Look at the bench and tell me if all 7 players have a top 30 spot or Development spot. They are the only ones allocated. Blake Mozer is a development player as of right now which means he will be allocated to one of our feeders. It will be a non-negotiable. Considering he rocked up to South’s the day before there first mm trial would suggest maybe that’s the club he is playing for. Especially when he puts Souffs in your Mouffs on his story.

Go take a look at our team list this week genius. Look at the bench and tell me if all 7 players have a top 30 spot or Development spot. They are the only ones allocated. Blake Mozer is a development player as of right now which means he will be allocated to one of our feeders. It will be a non-negotiable. Considering he rocked up to South’s the day before there first mm trial would suggest maybe that’s the club he is playing for. Especially when he puts Souffs in your Mouffs on his story.

You have been told by two people why it could happen and has happened in the past, you’ve made a 100 mistakes but stick solid mate.

You have been told by two people why it could happen and has happened in the past, you’ve made a 100 mistakes but stick solid mate.
You keep chucking up Xavier Coates and the matter of the fact is he had a junior contract like every second Tom dick and Harry who plays league coming out of school does. He was not a development player and he wasn’t in the top 30 he was not even a slight chance of playing until he popped off for PNG, Origin period and Injuries occurred out him into equation. Xavier Coates is not Blake Mozer and the facts are there that Blake Mozer was at south’s a day before the mm trial game. Read between the fucken lines mate.

You keep chucking up Xavier Coates and the matter of the fact is he had a junior contract like every second Tom dick and Harry who plays league coming out of school does. He was not a development player and he wasn’t in the top 30 he was not even a slight chance of playing until he popped off for PNG, Origin period and Injuries occurred out him into equation. Xavier Coates is not Blake Mozer and the facts are there that Blake Mozer was at south’s a day before the mm trial game. Read between the fucken lines mate.

Wrong again- You have had that explained to you as well.

Active Now

• Behold
  • Alec
  • Justwin
  • Bucking Beads
  • Foordy
  • Sproj
  • broncos4life
  • Johnny92
  • mieko
  • BooKhaki
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.