Queensland Cup 2022

Well duh- you've got seven weeks and need a key position- you are not going to be looking for a three year project.

but then again how many NRL teams are going to be prepared to release their starting key position player to another team (and risk a long term injury), especially a team that never does anything for other clubs.

right now it appears, none. if the Storm want back up, they might need to be more realistic

I see Packer made his debut last week in Q Cup and while I didn't see the game, looking at the stats (I know), it looks like he certainly held his own. It will be interesting to see what happens with him given Mozer is coming through as well. By all reports, Packer is also pretty impressive.

I see Packer made his debut last week in Q Cup and while I didn't see the game, looking at the stats (I know), it looks like he certainly held his own. It will be interesting to see what happens with him given Mozer is coming through as well. By all reports, Packer is also pretty impressive.

I really rate Packer and i've said it before, i think people are sleeping on him because of Mozer.

Defence was solid. He didn’t miss a beat there but attack was hard when you only play 27 minutes.

The try assist they credit him with was just passing to Plath and Plath stepping through to score.

K.Hunt new Magpies coach.
Bout time too. They’ve been listing badly of late and as one of our major if not the major feeder club it’s not a good look.

Norths try but Piakura and Willison started that with first two really hard runs to get them out of their end.

Paix is going to murder someone, looks dumbfounded out there.

Norths second try- Ahearn signals open comes blind to Piakura and Piakura great little pass for Gagan to score.

Willison off after 25- some strong runs, going well.

Te Kura on.

No chance of stopping Te Kura that close. Four tried- wasting their time.

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • Dash
  • Horseheadsup
  • Brocko
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Morkel
  • Lozza
  • winslow_wong
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  • Organix
  • Scorchie
  • Fitzy
  • Johnny92
  • broncos4life
  • Sproj
  • bazza
  • Skyblues87
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.